Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Panna Udvardy vs. Ajla Tomljanovic Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ajla Tomljanovic (-190)||Panna Udvardy (+155)|
Panna Udvardy (No. 124 ranking) will meet Ajla Tomljanovic (No. 130) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, August 28.
Udvardy vs. Tomljanovic Matchup History
- Udvardy and Tomljanovic have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- In her 14 matches over the past year, across all court surfaces, Udvardy has averaged 20.5 games.
- In her five matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Udvardy has played 17.8 games per match.
- Over the past year, Udvardy has won 50.9% of her service games, and she has won 38.3% of her return games.
- Udvardy has won 36.7% of her return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, she has been victorious in 50.0% of her service games during that timeframe.
Udvardy Recent Performances
- Udvardy was eliminated in the round of 16 of her last tournament (the Hamburg) 4-6, 1-6 by No. 167-ranked Eva Lys on July 26.
- Udvardy played an average of 21.0 games in her two matches in Hamburg.
- In Germany, Udvardy won 12 of 20 service games (60.0%) and eight of 22 return games (36.4%).
- In her 12 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, Tomljanovic has averaged 21.0 games per match and won 57.1% of the games.
- On hard courts Tomljanovic has played 12 matches, averaging 21.0 games per match and 10.1 games per set.
- Tomljanovic has a 65.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (74 of 113 games) and a 42.6% return game winning percentage (46 of 108).
- Tomljanovic has picked up 74 wins in 113 service games when playing on hard courts (65.5%), and 46 wins in 108 return games (42.6%).
Tomljanovic Recent Performances
- On October 5, Tomljanovic was eliminated 5-7, 2-2 (retired) by No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek in the round of 16s of the J&T Banka Ostrava Open (her last tournament).
- Tomljanovic participated in four matches in Ostrava, and she averaged 16.3 games per match.
- Tomljanovic won 70.6% of her service games and 41.2% of her return games in Ostrava.