Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Donna Vekic vs. Victoria Azarenka Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Victoria Azarenka (-150)||Donna Vekic (+120)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, we have a matchup of No. 18-ranked Victoria Azarenka against No. 22 Donna Vekic.
Vekic vs. Azarenka Matchup History
- Vekic and Azarenka have gone head to head one time in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open, and Azarenka won 6-2, 6-3.
- Azarenka and Vekic have played two sets against each other, and Azarenka has the advantage, taking two of them. Vekic has won zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Azarenka and Vekic have played 17, and Azarenka has won more (12). Vekic has taken five of them.
- In one matchup between Vekic and Azarenka, they have averaged 17.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Vekic is averaging 22.9 games per match in her 36 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.4% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Vekic has played 17 matches (averaging 21.8 games per match and 9.7 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Vekic’s service game winning percentage is 70.7% (winning 290 of 410 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 34.3% (taking 142 of 414 return games).
- Vekic has gone 135-for-185 in service games while playing on hard courts (73.0% winning percentage), and 66-for-185 in return games (35.7%).
- Vekic has won 45.1% of her break points this year (132 out of 293, which ranks 140th).
- On hard courts this year, Vekic ranks 122nd in break point win percentage (44.4%) after going 63-for-142.
Vekic Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Vekic won 7-6, 7-5 against Jennifer Brady on Tuesday.
- In the the National Bank Open, Vekic’s last tournament, she was beaten 6-7, 2-6 by No. 50-ranked Jasmine Paolini on August 7 in the round of 64 round.
- Vekic averaged 21.0 games per match in Montréal in one match.
- Vekic won seven of 11 service games (63.6%) in Canada along with one of 10 return games (10.0%).
- Azarenka has played 20.8 games per match in her 32 matches this year across all court types.
- Azarenka has played 20.8 games per match in her 19 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Azarenka has won 39.7% of her return games and 69.4% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Azarenka has won 67.8% of her service games and 44.8% of her return games.
- Azarenka has converted 127 of 263 break points overall (48.3%), and is 142nd in break points won.
- Azarenka is 101st in break points won on hard courts, converting 85 of 174 (48.9%).
Azarenka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Tuesday, Azarenka beat No. 11-ranked Barbora Krejcikova, 6-3, 7-5.
- In Azarenka’s two matches in Montréal, there was an average of 7.5 games per match.
- Azarenka was victorious in 85.7% of her service games and 75.0% of her return games while playing in Canada.