Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Donna Vekic vs. Elena Rybakina Match Information
- Tournament: The Bett1open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 21
- Venue: LTTC Rot-Weiss
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Elena Rybakina (-525)||Donna Vekic (+360)|
In the Round of 16 of the Bett1open on Wednesday, Donna Vekic (ranked No. 23) takes on Elena Rybakina (No. 3).
Vekic vs. Rybakina Matchup History
- In the lone match between Vekic and Rybakina in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Olympic Games, Rybakina won 7-6, 6-4.
- Rybakina and Vekic have played two sets against each other, with Rybakina winning two of them and Vekic winning zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Rybakina and Vekic have played 23, and Rybakina has won more (13). Vekic has won 10 of them.
- Vekic and Rybakina have matched up one time, averaging 23.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Vekic is averaging 22.6 games per match through her 27 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 53.2% game winning percentage.
- Vekic averages 19.7 games per match and 8.4 games per set in three matches on grass courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Vekic’s service game winning percentage is 70.1% (winning 211 of 301 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 36.8% (earning a win in 114 of 310 return games).
- On grass, Vekic has a 67.9% winning percentage in service games and a 45.2% winning percentage in return games (19 service games won out of 28, and 14 return games won out of 31 on grass).
- Vekic is 107-for-230 on break points (46.5%) to rank 104th.
- Vekic has won 56.0% of break points on grass courts (14 out of 25, which ranks 57th).
Vekic Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Vekic won 6-3, 6-2 against Varvara Gracheva on Monday.
- Vekic was beaten by Viktorija Golubic (4-6, 1-6) on June 14 in the round of 16 of her last tournament, the Viking Open Nottingham.
- There were 21.0 games, on average, in Vekic’s two matches in Nottingham.
- In United Kingdom, Vekic won 12 of 20 service games (60.0%) and nine of 22 return games (40.9%).
- Through 37 matches this year, Rybakina has played 19.6 games per match and won 57.4% of them (across all court types).
- Thus far this year, Rybakina has won 79.3% of her service games and 35.4% of her return games.
- Rybakina has converted 43.3% of her break-point chances overall (120 of 277).
Rybakina Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Rybakina won 6-4, 6-2 versus Polina Kudermetova on Tuesday.
- Rybakina’s three matches in Paris included an average of 12.0 games per match.
- Rybakina was victorious in 88.9% of her service games and 44.4% of her return games in Paris.