Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sachia Vickery vs. Kimberly Birrell Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Kimberly Birrell (-115)||Sachia Vickery (-110)|
Kimberly Birrell (No. 104) will take on Sachia Vickery (No. 148) in the Round of 32 of the Hana Bank Korea Open on Monday, October 9.
Vickery vs. Birrell Matchup History
- Vickery and Birrell have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Vickery is averaging 21.1 games per match in her 31 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.5% game winning percentage.
- Vickery has played 19 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 20.7 games per match and 9.4 games per set while winning 54.7% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Vickery’s service game winning percentage is 59.3% (winning 105 of 177 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 41.1% (winning 74 of 180 return games).
- On hard courts, Vickery has a 59.8% winning percentage in service games and a 44.0% winning percentage in return games (64 service games won out of 107, and 48 return games won out of 109).
- Vickery has won 48.0% of her break points this year (72 out of 150, which ranks 286th).
- Vickery has won 46.5% of break points on hard courts this year (47 out of 101, to rank 228th).
Vickery Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Saturday, Vickery defeated No. 412-ranked Ksenia Zaytseva, 7-6, 2-6, 6-2.
- In the the Abierto Guadalajara, Vickery’s previous tournament, she was beaten 3-6, 6-4, 1-6 by No. 111-ranked Caroline Dolehide on September 19 in the round of 32 round.
- In her four matches in Guadalajara, Vickery played an average of 20.3 games.
- While playing in Mexico, Vickery won 57.9% of her service games and 30% of her return games.
- In her 32 matches this year, Birrell has played an average of 20.4 games across all court types.
- Birrell has played 20.0 games per match in her 21 matches on hard courts this year.
- Birrell has won 37.3% of her return games this year, and 60.1% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Birrell has won 58.2% of her games on serve, and 38.4% on return.
- Birrell has converted 63 of 133 break points overall (47.4%), and is 300th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Birrell has converted 47.7% of her break-point chances (41 of 86).
Birrell Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of her last tournament (the China Open), Birrell was defeated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 62-ranked Mirra Andreeva on September 29.
- Birrell participated in one match in Beijing, averaging 19 games.