Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sachia Vickery vs. Donna Vekic Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Donna Vekic (-350)||Sachia Vickery (+265)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Donna Vekic (No. 22 in rankings) will take on Sachia Vickery (No. 204) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Vickery vs. Vekic Matchup History
- Vickery and Vekic have not played one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Vickery has played 23 total matches with a 54.9% game winning percentage. She averages 20.4 games per match and 9 games per set.
- Vickery averages 19 games per match and 9.1 games per set in 11 matches on hard courts this year, with a 58.9% game winning percentage.
- Vickery has a service game winning percentage of 56.9% on all surfaces (74-for-130 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 45.8% (60-for-131 in return games).
- Vickery has a 55% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 56.7% winning percentage in return games (33 of 60 service games, and 34 of 60 return games).
- Vickery has won 52.7% of her break points this year (59 out of 112, to rank 237th).
- On hard courts, Vickery has won 54.0% of break points (34 out of 63, to rank 175th).
Vickery Recent Performances
- Vickery advanced over Yanina Wickmayer 3-1 (retired) on Friday to make the Round of 128.
- In the the National Bank Open, Vickery’s previous tournament, she was beaten 2-6, 6-1, 3-6 by No. 97-ranked Kayla Day on August 6 in the qualification final round.
- In Montréal, Vickery’s two matches included 23 games on average.
- In her 39 matches this year, Vekic has played an average of 22.7 games across all court types.
- Through 20 matches this year on hard courts, Vekic has played 21.5 games per match and won 54.0% of them.
- Thus far this year, Vekic has won 69.7% of her service games and 35.3% of her return games.
- Vekic has won 70.6% of her service games on hard courts, and 37.5% of her return games.
- Vekic has converted 146 of 315 break points overall (46.3%), and is 137th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Vekic has converted 47.0% of her break-point chances (77 of 164).
Vekic Recent Performances
- Vekic was taken down in the round of 16s of the Western & Southern Open (her most recent tournament) to No. 5-ranked Ons Jabeur 2-5 (retired) on August 17.
- Vekic’s three matches in Cincinnati included an average of 20 games per match.
- In United States, Vekic clinched 16 of 29 service games (55.2%) and 15 of 31 return games (48.4%).