Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kathinka von Deichmann vs. Irina Khromacheva Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, October 8
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Kathinka von Deichmann (-165)||Irina Khromacheva (+135)|
On Sunday, Kathinka von Deichmann (No. 354 in the world) meets Irina Khromacheva (No. 374) in the Round of 32 of the Hana Bank Korea Open.
von Deichmann vs. Khromacheva Matchup History
- von Deichmann and Khromacheva have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
von Deichmann Stats
- In her 10 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, von Deichmann has averaged 23.5 games.
- In her two matches on hard courts over the past year, von Deichmann has played 18 games per match.
- Over the past year, von Deichmann has been victorious in 41.5% of her return games and 46.2% of her service games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past 12 months, von Deichmann has won 14.3% of her games on serve and 14.3% on return.
von Deichmann Recent Performances
- von Deichmann was eliminated in the qualification round 1 of her most recent tournament (the Hamburg) 6-7, 5-7 by No. 180-ranked Nuria Brancaccio on July 22.
- In her one match in Hamburg, von Deichmann played an average of 25 games.
- Khromacheva has averaged 18 games per match through her seven matches across all court types during the past year, winning 47.6% of the games.
- In four matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, Khromacheva has averaged 15.8 games per match and 10.5 games per set, winning 42.9% of the games.
- Khromacheva has a 41.2% winning percentage on serve and a 17.6% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Khromacheva has a 50% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and is at 11.1% in return games.
Khromacheva Recent Performances
- Khromacheva remains in the tournament despite losing in the qualifying round, 5-7, 4-6 against Arianne Hartono.
- In the round of 32s round of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem, Khromacheva’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 1-6 by No. 237-ranked Timea Babos on May 23.
- Khromacheva played one match in Rabat, averaging 17 games per match.
- Khromacheva clinched 33.3% of her service games and 25% of her return games while playing in Morocco.