Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kathinka von Deichmann vs. Polina Kudermetova Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 10
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Polina Kudermetova (-190)||Kathinka von Deichmann (+150)|
On Tuesday, Kathinka von Deichmann (No. 343 in the world) takes on Polina Kudermetova (No. 170) in the Round of 16 of the Hana Bank Korea Open.
von Deichmann vs. Kudermetova Matchup History
- von Deichmann and Kudermetova have not played one another in the past five years.
von Deichmann Stats
- von Deichmann, over the past year, has played 10 matches across all court types, and 23.5 games per match.
- von Deichmann, in two matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 18 games per match and won 30.6% of them.
- von Deichmann has won 41.5% of her return games and 46.2% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- von Deichmann has won 14.3% of her return games on hard courts over the past year. Meanwhile, she has been victorious in 14.3% of her service games during that timeframe.
von Deichmann Recent Performances
- von Deichmann advanced via walkover in her most recent match, past Irina Khromacheva at the Hana Bank Korea Open.
- In her last tournament, the Hamburg, von Deichmann lost in the qualification round 1 to No. 180-ranked Nuria Brancaccio, 6-7, 5-7 on July 22.
- In her one match in Hamburg, von Deichmann played an average of 25 games.
- In her 17 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, Kudermetova has averaged 19.1 games per match and won 48.5% of the games.
- Kudermetova has played five matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, averaging 18.8 games per match and 8.5 games per set, winning 53.2% of games.
- Kudermetova has a 57.6% winning percentage on serve and a 31.9% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Kudermetova has picked up 29 wins in 38 service games on hard courts (76.3%), and 17 wins in 40 return games (42.5%).
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Kudermetova was victorious 3-6, 6-1, 6-0 against Alycia Parks on Monday.
- In the qualification round 1s round of the Abierto Guadalajara, Kudermetova’s last tournament, she was beaten 1-6, 3-6 by No. 409-ranked Varvara Lepchenko on September 15.
- In her one match in Guadalajara, Kudermetova averaged 16 games per match.