Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marketa Vondrousova vs. Daria Kasatkina Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Marketa Vondrousova (-250)||Daria Kasatkina (+200)|
In the Round of 64 of the French Open on Wednesday, Marketa Vondrousova (ranked No. 60) meets Daria Kasatkina (No. 9).
Vondrousova vs. Kasatkina Matchup History
- In the sole match between Vondrousova and Kasatkina in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the US Open, Kasatkina won 3-6, 6-4, 6-4.
- Kasatkina and Vondrousova have played three sets versus each other, and Kasatkina has the advantage, taking two of them. Vondrousova has won one.
- Kasatkina has won more versus Vondrousova in 29 total games between them, 15 (51.7%) compared to Vondrousova’s 14.
- Vondrousova and Kasatkina have averaged 29 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- In her 24 matches played this year across all court types, Vondrousova is averaging 20.6 games per match and winning 60.0% of those games.
- On clay, Vondrousova has played eight matches, averaging 20.9 games per match and 8.8 games per set.
- Vondrousova has a 70.9% service game winning percentage and a 47.4% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (158 service games won out of 223, and 109 return games won out of 230).
- Vondrousova is 43-for-62 in service games on clay (winning 69.4%) and 32-for-63 in return games (50.8%).
- Vondrousova’s 49.3% break point win percentage (106-for-215) ranks 93rd this year.
- On clay surfaces this year, Vondrousova has won 50.0% of break points (32 out of 64, to rank 76th).
Vondrousova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Vondrousova defeated No. 45-ranked Alycia Parks, 6-4, 6-0.
- Vondrousova was defeated in the round of 16 of her last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 3-6, 3-6 by No. 6-ranked Elena Rybakina on May 15.
- In Rome, Vondrousova’s four matches had 19 games on average.
- Vondrousova’s service-game winning percentage in Italy was 73%, and she won 51.3% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 25 matches this year, Kasatkina has played 20.5 games per match and won 51.0% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In her 12 matches on clay this year, Kasatkina has played an average of 22.5 games.
- Thus far this year, Kasatkina has won 56.7% of her service games and 45.3% of her return games.
- On clay, Kasatkina has won 59.3% of her service games and 50.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kasatkina has converted 46.5% of her break-point chances (112 of 241).
- On clay, Kasatkina has converted 65 of 139 break points (46.8%).
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- Kasatkina defeated No. 76-ranked Jule Niemeier 6-3, 6-4 on Sunday to advance to the Round of 64.
- Kasatkina lost to No. 20-ranked Jelena Ostapenko 4-6, 6-4, 0-6 in the round of 16 of her previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, on May 15.
- Kasatkina participated in three matches in Rome, and she averaged 25.3 games per match.
- Kasatkina was victorious in 59.5% of her service games and 46.2% of her return games in Rome.