Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marketa Vondrousova vs. Madison Keys Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, September 6
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Madison Keys (-130)||Marketa Vondrousova (+105)|
Marketa Vondrousova (No. 9 ranking) will take on Madison Keys (No. 17) in the quarterfinals of the US Open on Wednesday, September 6.
Vondrousova vs. Keys Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Vondrousova and Keys have competed against each other.
- So far this year across all court types, Vondrousova has competed in 47 total matches with a 59.3% game winning percentage. She averages 20.3 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- Vondrousova averages 19.9 games per match and 9.3 games per set through 27 matches on hard courts this year, with a 59.3% game winning percentage.
- Vondrousova is 323-for-453 in service games (for a winning percentage of 71.3%) and 213-for-460 in return games (46.3%) on all surfaces.
- Vondrousova has a 69.7% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 49.1% winning percentage in return games (186 of 267 service games, and 133 of 271 return games).
- Vondrousova is 209-for-431 on break points (48.5%) which ranks 125th.
- On hard courts, Vondrousova has won 51.2% of break points (130 out of 254, which ranks 90th).
Vondrousova Recent Performances
- Vondrousova defeated No. 59-ranked Peyton Stearns 6-7, 6-3, 6-2 on Monday to make the quarterfinals.
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Vondrousova’s most recent tournament, she was beaten in the quarterfinals 6-7, 1-6 by No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek on August 18.
- In her four matches in Cincinnati, Vondrousova played an average of 20.3 games.
- Vondrousova won 25 of 41 service games (61%) in United States along with 20 of 40 return games (50%).
- Keys has played 40 matches this year (winning 57.8% of games across all court surfaces), and 19.2 games per match.
- Keys has played 21 matches on hard courts this year, and 18.2 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Keys has won 75.1% of her service games and 40.2% of her return games.
- Keys has won 38.1% of her return games on hard courts, and 75.3% of her service games.
- Keys has converted 148 of 328 break points overall (45.1%), and is 142nd in break points won.
- Keys has converted 41.4% of her break-point chances on hard courts (72 of 174).
Keys Recent Performances
- Keys is coming off a 6-1, 6-3 victory over No. 3-ranked Jessica Pegula in the Round of 16 on Monday.
- In the round of 64s round of the Western & Southern Open, Keys’ last tournament, she was beaten 3-6, 6-3, 3-6 by No. 29-ranked Elise Mertens on August 15.
- In her one match in Cincinnati, Keys played an average of 27 games per match.
- Keys clinched 50% of her service games and 38.5% of her return games while playing in United States.