Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marketa Vondrousova vs. Katerina Siniakova Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Marketa Vondrousova (-390)||Katerina Siniakova (+290)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 64 on Sunday, we have a matchup featuring No. 46-ranked Katerina Siniakova versus No. 10 Marketa Vondrousova.
Vondrousova vs. Siniakova Matchup History
- In the one match between Vondrousova and Siniakova in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the 2018 WTA Wuhan, China Women Singles, Siniakova won 6-1, 6-1.
- Siniakova and Vondrousova have played two sets versus each other, and Siniakova has won them all.
- Siniakova has taken 12 games against Vondrousova (85.7%), while Vondrousova has won two.
- Vondrousova and Siniakova have averaged 14.0 games and 2.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Vondrousova is averaging 20.5 games per match in her 39 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 58.5% game winning percentage.
- Through 19 matches on hard courts this year, Vondrousova averages 20.1 games per match and 9.3 games per set with a 57.7% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Vondrousova’s service game winning percentage is 72.1% (winning 269 of 373 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 43.9% (earning a win in 168 of 383 return games).
- Vondrousova has 132 wins in 187 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 70.6%), and 88 wins in 194 return games (45.4%).
- Vondrousova has won 46.1% of her break points this year (164 out of 356, which ranks 126th).
- Vondrousova has won 47.5% of break points on hard courts this year (85 out of 179, which ranks 99th).
Vondrousova Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the National Bank Open), Vondrousova was eliminated by Cori Gauff 3-6, 0-6 on August 10, in the round of 16.
- Vondrousova averaged 17.7 games per match in Montréal in three matches.
- In Canada, Vondrousova won 17 of 26 service games (65.4%) and 11 of 27 return games (40.7%).
- In her 24 matches this year, Siniakova has played an average of 21.8 games across all court surfaces.
- Siniakova has played 22.7 games per match in her 15 matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Siniakova has won 66.4% of her service games and 40.4% of her return games.
- Siniakova has won 65.9% of her service games on hard courts, and 39.4% of her return games.
- Siniakova is 175th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 89 of 186 (47.8%).
- Including hard courts only, Siniakova has converted 50.0% of her break-point opportunities (52 of 104).
Siniakova Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the National Bank Open, Siniakova’s last tournament, she was defeated 6-4, 2-6, 3-6 by No. 18-ranked Liudmila Samsonova on August 8.
- Siniakova participated in one match in Montréal, and she averaged 27.0 games per match.
- Siniakova won 61.5% of her service games and 21.4% of her return games while playing in Canada.