Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yafan Wang vs. Katie Boulter Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yafan Wang (-170)||Katie Boulter (+140)|
Yafan Wang (No. 114 ranking) will take on Katie Boulter (No. 61) in the Round of 64 of the US Open on Thursday, August 31.
Wang vs. Boulter Matchup History
- Wang has not squared off against Boulter in the past five years.
- Wang has played 15.8 games per match in her four matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On hard courts, Wang has played four matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 15.8 games per match while winning 76.2% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Wang has won 90.3% of her games on serve, and 62.5% on return.
- On hard courts over the past year, Wang has claimed 62.5% of her return games and 90.3% of her service games.
Wang Recent Performances
- Wang defeated Caroline Garcia 6-4, 6-1 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- In her 27 matches so far this year, Boulter has played an average of 21.9 games across all court surfaces.
- Boulter has played 15 matches on hard courts this year, and 22.1 games per match.
- Boulter has won 68.8% of her service games this year, and 34.5% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Boulter has won 65.3% of her games on serve, and 27.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Boulter has converted 43.5% of her break-point chances (67 of 154).
- Boulter is 234th in break points won on hard courts, converting 18 of 46 (39.1%).
Boulter Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Boulter was victorious 6-4, 6-0 against Diane Parry on Tuesday.
- Boulter’s one match in Cincinnati included an average of 24 game per match.