Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Xiyu Wang vs. Julia Grabher Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Xiyu Wang (-340)||Julia Grabher (+260)|
Julia Grabher (No. 54) will face Xiyu Wang (No. 84) in the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land on Monday, August 21.
Wang vs. Grabher Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Wang and Grabher have faced each other.
- Wang has played 34 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.5 games per match and winning 50.8% of those games.
- On hard courts, Wang has played 16 matches (averaging 23.6 games per match and 9.5 games per set).
- Wang has compiled a service game winning percentage of 66.7% on all surfaces (228-for-342 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 28.2% (94-for-333 in return games).
- Wang has a 62.3% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 31.6% winning percentage in return games (101 of 162 service games, and 50 of 158 return games).
- Wang’s 36.7% break point win percentage (90-for-245) is 187th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Wang is 49-for-122 on break points (40.2%) which ranks 147th.
Wang Recent Performances
- Wang is coming off a 6-1, 3-6, 6-3 victory over No. 63-ranked Martina Trevisan in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Wang was defeated by Mayar Sherif (6-7, 6-4, 6-7) on August 15 in the round of 64 of her last tournament, the Western & Southern Open.
- In Cincinnati, Wang’s two matches included 26 games on average.
- In United States, Wang won 13 of 19 service games (68.4%) and five of 17 return games (29.4%).
- Grabher has played 21.6 games per match in her 32 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Grabher has played 10 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 20.8 games per match.
- Grabher has won 31.9% of her return games this year, and 63.4% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Grabher has won 13% of her return games and 63.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Grabher has converted 78 of 161 break points (48.4%).
- Grabher is 288th in break points won on hard courts, converting seven of 14 (50.0%).
Grabher Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of her last tournament (the Hamburg), Grabher was defeated 4-6, 2-6 by No. 101-ranked Diana Shnaider on July 25.
- In Grabher’s two matches in Hamburg, there was an average of 19 games per match.
- Grabher secured 45.5% of her service games and 50% of her return games while playing in Germany.