Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Xiyu Wang vs. Katerina Siniakova Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Xiyu Wang (-205)||Katerina Siniakova (+160)|
In the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, No. 57-ranked Xiyu Wang takes on No. 84 Katerina Siniakova.
Wang vs. Siniakova Matchup History
- Wang and Siniakova have played once in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the China Open, and Siniakova was victorious 6-2, 6-2.
- Siniakova and Wang have played two sets versus each other, and Siniakova has the edge, winning two of them. Wang has taken zero.
- In 16 total games against one another, Siniakova has taken 12, and Wang four.
- In one match versus one another, Wang and Siniakova have averaged 16 games and two sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Wang has competed in 45 total matches with a 51.1% game winning percentage. She averages 23.5 games per match and 9.9 games per set.
- Wang averages 23.6 games per match and 9.7 games per set through 27 matches on hard courts this year.
- Wang has a service game winning percentage of 68.5% on all surfaces (324-for-473 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 29% (134-for-462 in return games).
- While playing on hard courts, Wang has a 67.2% winning percentage in service games and a 31.4% winning percentage in return games (197 service games won out of 293, and 90 return games won out of 287).
- Wang is 128-for-330 on break points (38.8%) to rank 221st.
- On hard courts, Wang has won 42.0% of break points (87 out of 207, which ranks 187th).
Wang Recent Performances
- Wang was defeated by Petra Kvitova (7-6, 5-7, 3-6) on October 1 in the round of 64 of her last tournament, the China Open.
- There were 34 games, on average, in Wang’s one match in Beijing.
- Wang won 62.5% of her service games and 27.8% of her return games in Beijing.
- Siniakova has played 32 matches this year, and 20.9 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Siniakova has played 21.2 games per match in her 23 matches on hard courts this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Siniakova has won 61.5% of her games on serve, and 39.7% on return.
- On hard courts, Siniakova has won 38.7% of her return games and 59% of her service games.
- Siniakova has converted 46.1% of her break-point opportunities overall (112 of 243).
- On hard courts, Siniakova has converted 75 of 161 break points (46.6%).
Siniakova Recent Performances
- Siniakova was taken down by No. 248-ranked Daria Saville 2-6, 2-6 in the round of 64 of her previous tournament, the China Open, on October 1.
- Siniakova participated in one match in Beijing, averaging 16 games per match.
- Siniakova won 37.5% of her service games and 12.5% of her return games while playing in China.