Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Xinyu Wang vs. Jil Teichmann Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Xinyu Wang (-235)||Jil Teichmann (+185)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Jil Teichmann (No. 138 in rankings) will face Xinyu Wang (No. 39) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023.
Wang vs. Teichmann Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Wang and Teichmann have matched up against each other.
- Wang has played 41 matches this year across all court types, averaging 22 games per match and winning 51.7% of those games.
- Wang averages 23 games per match and 9.6 games per set through 30 matches on hard courts this year.
- Wang has amassed a service game winning percentage of 64.1% on all surfaces (252-for-393 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 36.5% (146-for-400 in return games).
- When playing on hard surfaces, Wang has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games and a 36.9% winning percentage in return games (204 service games won out of 306, and 114 return games won out of 309).
- Wang ranks 164th in break point winning percentage (46.7%) after going 140-for-300 on break points.
- On hard courts, Wang ranks 112th in break point winning percentage (47.2%) after going 111-for-235.
Wang Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the US Open), Wang was defeated by Karolina Muchova 3-6, 7-5, 1-6 on September 3, in the round of 16.
- Wang averaged 26.3 games per match in New York in four matches.
- While playing in United States, Wang won 64.2% of her service games and 42.3% of her return games.
- Teichmann has played 22.7 games per match in her 31 matches so far this year across all court types.
- In her 16 matches on hard courts this year, Teichmann has played an average of 21.8 games.
- Teichmann has won 30.9% of her return games this year, and 60.7% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Teichmann has won 60.5% of her games on serve, and 31.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Teichmann has converted 81 of 182 break points (44.5%).
- Including hard courts only, Teichmann has converted 45.7% of her break-point chances (37 of 81).
Teichmann Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of the US Open (her most recent tournament), Teichmann was eliminated by Petra Marcinko 3-6, 1-6 on August 22.
- Teichmann participated in one match in New York, averaging 16 games.
- In United States, Teichmann captured three of eight service games (37.5%) and one of eight return games (12.5%).