Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Xinyu Wang vs. Vera Zvonareva Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Xinyu Wang (-340)||Vera Zvonareva (+255)|
In the China Open Round of 64 on Monday, No. 38-ranked Xinyu Wang takes on Vera Zvonareva.
Wang vs. Zvonareva Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Wang and Zvonareva have played each other.
- So far this year across all court types, Wang has played 45 total matches with a 52.0% game winning percentage. She averages 22.3 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- In 34 matches on hard courts this year, Wang averages 23.2 games per match and 9.7 games per set with a 52.9% game winning percentage.
- Wang has amassed a service game winning percentage of 65.5% on all surfaces (291-for-444 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 36.1% (162-for-449 in return games).
- Wang has 243 wins in 357 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 68.1%), and 130 wins in 358 return games (36.3%).
- Wang’s 46.0% break point winning percentage (154-for-335) is 188th this year.
- On hard courts, Wang is 125-for-270 on break points (46.3%) which ranks 142nd.
Wang Recent Performances
- In the the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023, Wang’s last tournament, she was beaten in the semifinals 5-7, 6-7 by No. 35-ranked Lin Zhu on September 15.
- Wang played an average of 25 games in her four matches in Osaka.
- Wang won 39 of 51 service games (76.5%) in Japan along with 16 of 49 return games (32.7%).
- Zvonareva has played 17 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, averaging 21.3 games per match and winning 46.7% of the games.
- Zvonareva has averaged 20 games per match and 10 games per set through 11 matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, winning 46.4% of the games.
- Zvonareva has a 65.1% winning percentage on serve and a 31.5% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- When playing on hard courts, Zvonareva has a 69.4% winning percentage on serve and a 34.1% winning percentage on return.
Zvonareva Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals round of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023, Zvonareva’s most recent tournament, she was beaten by No. 7-ranked Ons Jabeur (5-7, 6-4, 1-6) on September 28.
- Zvonareva participated in three matches in Ningbo, and she averaged 24.3 games per match.
- Zvonareva clinched 55.6% of her service games and 43.2% of her return games in Ningbo.