Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Heather Watson vs. Yuliya Hatouka Match Information
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Heather Watson (-190)||Yuliya Hatouka (+150)|
Yuliya Hatouka (No. 240) will face Heather Watson (No. 146) in the Round of 16 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open on Thursday, July 27.
Watson vs. Hatouka Matchup History
- Watson has not squared off against Hatouka in the past five years.
- Watson is averaging 22.6 games per match through her 22 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 49.2% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Watson has played nine matches (averaging 25.3 games per match and 10.4 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Watson’s service game winning percentage is 64.2% (winning 97 of 151 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 32.1% (claiming 50 of 156 return games).
- Watson is 48-for-81 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 59.3%) and 31-for-82 in return games (37.8%).
- Watson’s 40.0% break point win percentage (46-for-115) ranks 228th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Watson is 28-for-65 on break points (43.1%) to rank 149th.
Watson Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Watson was victorious 7-5, 6-2 against Katerina Siniakova on Tuesday.
- Watson was defeated by Barbora Krejcikova (2-6, 5-7) on July 5 in the round of 128 of her most recent tournament, the Wimbledon.
- Watson averaged 20 games per match in London in one match.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Watson won 70% of her service games and 0% of her return games.
- Hatouka has averaged 22.5 games per match in her two matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 31.1% of the games.
- Hatouka is averaging 22.5 games per match and 9 games per set in two matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Hatouka is 7-for-12 in service games (58.3%) and 1-for-14 in return games (7.1%) including all surfaces.
- Hatouka has a 58.3% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and is at 7.1% in return games.
Hatouka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Hatouka defeated No. 140-ranked Jessika Ponchet, 6-4, 3-6, 7-5.
- In the qualification round 1s of her previous tournament (the WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2022), Hatouka was eliminated 1-6, 5-7 by No. 190-ranked Rebeka Masarova on October 1.
- Hatouka’s one match in Monastir included an average of 19 game per match.