Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sijia Wei vs. Kimberly Birrell Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Kimberly Birrell (-475)||Sijia Wei (+340)|
Kimberly Birrell (No. 102) will take on Sijia Wei (No. 300) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023 on Monday, October 16.
Wei vs. Birrell Matchup History
- Wei has not faced Birrell in the past five years.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Wei has played five matches and 19.6 games per match.
- Wei, in five matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 19.6 games per match and won 38.8% of them.
Wei Recent Performances
- Wei is coming off a 6-3, 6-3 win over No. 424-ranked Amina Anshba in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Wei was eliminated by Xiaodi You (1-6, 6-4, 2-6) on October 7 in the qualification round 1 of her previous tournament, the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023.
- Wei played an average of 25 games in her one match in Zhengzhou.
- In her 35 matches so far this year, Birrell has played an average of 20.4 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Birrell has played 24 matches this year, totaling 20 games per match while winning 52.9% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Birrell has won 61.4% of her games on serve, and 38.9% on return.
- Birrell has won 40.6% of her return games on hard courts, and 60.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Birrell has converted 78 of 165 break points (47.3%).
- On hard courts, Birrell has converted 56 of 118 break points (47.5%).
Birrell Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of her most recent tournament (the Hana Bank Korea Open), Birrell was beaten 6-4, 3-6, 2-6 by No. 116-ranked Emina Bektas on October 12.
- Birrell’s three matches in Seoul included an average of 20 games per match.
- Birrell secured 69% of her service games (20 of 29) in South Korea along with 48.4% of her return games (15 of 31).