Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yanina Wickmayer vs. Lin Zhu Match Information
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yanina Wickmayer (-125)||Lin Zhu (+100)|
Yanina Wickmayer (No. 93 ranking) will take on Lin Zhu (No. 38) in the Round of 32 of the Livesport Prague Open 2021 on Tuesday, August 1.
Wickmayer vs. Zhu Matchup History
- Wickmayer and Zhu played in the Round of 128 at the Wimbledon on June 28, 2022. Wickmayer won 6-4, 6-2.
- In two total sets against one another, Wickmayer has won two, and Zhu zero.
- Wickmayer has won 12 games versus Zhu (66.7%), while Zhu has won six.
- In one match versus one another, Wickmayer and Zhu have averaged 18.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Wickmayer has played 21.1 games per match in her 15 matches over the past year across all court types.
- Wickmayer, in nine matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 20.0 games per match and won 56.1% of them.
- Wickmayer, over the past year, has won 64.8% of her service games and 44.9% of her return games.
- Wickmayer has won 45.6% of her return games on hard courts over the past year. Meanwhile, she has been victorious in 66.7% of her service games during that timeframe.
Wickmayer Recent Performances
- Wickmayer was defeated by Iga Swiatek short of the final (1-6, 6-7) on July 29 in the semifinals of her last tournament, the BNP Paribas Poland Open.
- There were 18.3 games, on average, in Wickmayer’s four matches in Warsaw.
- Wickmayer’s service-game winning percentage in Poland was 69.4%, and she won 48.6% on her opponent’s serve.
- Zhu has played 20.9 games per match in her 28 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Through 19 matches so far this year on hard courts, Zhu has played 21.4 games per match and won 52.1% of them.
- Zhu has won 38.6% of her return games so far this year, and 63.2% of her service games.
- Zhu has won 41.2% of her return games on hard courts, and 63.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhu has converted 108 of 218 break points (49.5%).
- Zhu is 92nd in break points won on hard courts, converting 79 of 161 (49.1%).
Zhu Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of her previous tournament (the BNP Paribas Poland Open), Zhu was defeated 4-6, 4-6 by No. 153-ranked Laura Siegemund on July 27.
- In her two matches in Warsaw, Zhu played an average of 19.0 games per match.
- Zhu secured 63.2% of her service games (12 of 19) in Poland along with 42.1% of her return games (eight of 19).