Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Venus Williams vs. Veronika Kudermetova Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Veronika Kudermetova (-800)||Venus Williams (+500)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 64 on Sunday, Venus Williams takes on No. 16 Veronika Kudermetova.
Williams vs. Kudermetova Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Williams and Kudermetova have gone head to head.
- Through nine matches over the past year (across all court types), Williams has played 24.9 games per match. She won 43.8% of them.
- On hard courts, Williams has played five matches over the past year, and she has totaled 21.8 games per match while winning 42.2% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Williams has won 61.1% of her games on serve, and 26.1% on return.
- Williams has been victorious in 58.2% of her service games on hard courts and 25.9% of her return games over the past year.
Williams Recent Performances
- Williams was beaten by Madison Keys (2-6, 5-7) on August 7 in the round of 64 of her last tournament, the National Bank Open.
- In Montréal, Williams’ one match included 20.0 games on average.
- Williams won six of 10 service games (60.0%) in Canada along with one of 10 return games (10.0%).
- Through 39 matches this year, Kudermetova has played 21.1 games per match and won 51.5% of them (across all court types).
- Kudermetova has played 20.2 games per match in her 16 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- So far this year, Kudermetova has won 33.3% of her return games and 70.2% of her service games.
- Kudermetova has won 70.9% of her service games on hard courts, and 29.1% of her return games.
- Kudermetova has converted 130 of 302 break points overall (43.0%), and is 141st in break points won.
- Kudermetova is 140th in break points won on hard courts, converting 44 of 112 (39.3%).
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the Wimbledon (her last tournament), Kudermetova was eliminated by Marketa Vondrousova 3-6, 3-6 on July 6.
- In Kudermetova’s two matches in London, there was an average of 20.5 games per match.
- Kudermetova clinched 80.0% of her service games and 14.3% of her return games in London.