Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maryna Zanevska vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aryna Sabalenka (-4000)||Maryna Zanevska (+1300)|
In the US Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, we have a matchup of No. 2-ranked Aryna Sabalenka against No. 113 Maryna Zanevska.
Zanevska vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- Zanevska and Sabalenka have not played one another in the past five years.
- Zanevska has averaged 20.8 games per match in her 21 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 48.2% of games.
- On hard courts, Zanevska has played 13 matches (averaging 19.8 games per match and 9.6 games per set).
- Zanevska has a 58.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (96 service games won out of 164) and a 34.5% return game winning percentage (58 return games won out of 168).
- Zanevska is 58-for-92 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 63.0%) and 34-for-93 in return games (36.6%).
- Zanevska’s 57 break points won on 148 total break points (38.5% win percentage) is 235th this year.
- On hard courts, Zanevska ranks 174th in break point winning percentage (37.1%) after going 33-for-89.
Zanevska Recent Performances
- Zanevska was defeated in the round of 128 of her most recent tournament (the Wimbledon) 1-6, 5-7 by No. -ranked Barbora Strycova on July 3.
- In London, Zanevska’s one match had 19.0 games on average.
- Zanevska won five of nine service games (55.6%) in United Kingdom along with one of 10 return games (10.0%).
- Sabalenka has played 51 matches this year (winning 59.7% of games across all court types), and 20.5 games per match.
- On hard courts, Sabalenka has played 26 matches so far this year, totaling 20.0 games per match while winning 60.3% of games.
- So far this year, Sabalenka has won 38.1% of her return games and 80.5% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Sabalenka has won 81.1% of her games on serve, and 38.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 43.6% of her break-point chances (189 of 433).
- On hard courts, Sabalenka has converted 96 of 214 break points (44.9%).
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- In the semifinals of the Western & Southern Open (her last tournament), Sabalenka came close to making the final but was beaten by Karolina Muchova 7-6, 3-6, 2-6 on August 19.
- Sabalenka played four matches in Cincinnati, and she averaged 24.8 games per match.
- Sabalenka won 69.4% of her service games and 36.0% of her return games in Cincinnati.