Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Katarina Zavatska vs. Nuria Parrizas Diaz Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 19
- Venue: Skanes Family Hotel Monastir
- Location: Monastir, Tunisia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nuria Parrizas Diaz (-115)||Katarina Zavatska (-105)|
On Thursday, Katarina Zavatska (No. 171 in the world) meets Nuria Parrizas Diaz (No. 135) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023.
Zavatska vs. Parrizas Diaz Matchup History
- Zavatska and Parrizas Diaz played in the Round of 16 at the WTA 125K Valencia, Spain Women Singles 2022 on June 9, 2022. Parrizas Diaz won 6-4, 6-7, 6-1.
- In three total sets against each other, Parrizas Diaz has taken two, and Zavatska one.
- In 30 total games against one another, Parrizas Diaz has taken 18, and Zavatska 12.
- Zavatska and Parrizas Diaz have met on the court one time, averaging 30 games and three sets per match.
- Zavatska has played 21.6 games per match in her 14 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On hard courts, Zavatska has played 11 matches over the past year, and she has totaled 21.8 games per match while winning 48.8% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Zavatska has been victorious in 28.4% of her return games and 58.7% of her service games.
- Zavatska has won 30.2% of her return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, she has been victorious in 61.0% of her service games during that timeframe.
Zavatska Recent Performances
- Zavatska beat Jessica Bouzas Maneiro 6-4, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In her most recent tournament, the WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023, Zavatska lost in the round of 32 to No. 165-ranked Noma Noha Akugue, 3-6, 4-6 on September 11.
- Zavatska played an average of 19 games in her one match in Bucharest.
- In Romania, Zavatska won three of nine service games (33.3%) and four of 10 return games (40%).
Parrizas Diaz Stats
- In her 29 matches this year, Parrizas Diaz has played an average of 21.0 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Parrizas Diaz has played 17 matches so far this year, totaling 21.6 games per match while winning 48.1% of games.
- Parrizas Diaz has won 57.1% of her service games this year, and 32.8% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Parrizas Diaz has won 30.8% of her return games and 61.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Parrizas Diaz has converted 41.0% of her break-point chances (80 of 195).
- Including hard courts only, Parrizas Diaz has converted 40.2% of her break-point chances (47 of 117).
Parrizas Diaz Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Parrizas Diaz defeated No. 69-ranked Magdalena Frech, 6-2, 0-6, 6-4.
- In the qualification round 2s round of the US Open, Parrizas Diaz’s previous tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 1-6 by No. 145-ranked Eva Lys on August 25.
- In her two matches in New York, Parrizas Diaz averaged 22.5 games per match.
- Parrizas Diaz was victorious in 52.2% of her service games and 31.8% of her return games in New York.