Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Shuai Zhang vs. Yue Yuan Match Information
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yue Yuan (-215)||Shuai Zhang (+170)|
No. 45-ranked Shuai Zhang will take on No. 116 Yue Yuan in the Livesport Prague Open 2021 Round of 32 on Tuesday, August 1.
Zhang vs. Yuan Matchup History
- In the lone match between Zhang and Yuan in the past five years, in the semifinals of the WTA 125K Angers, France Women Singles 2021, Zhang won 6-4, 6-0.
- Zhang has won two sets off Yuan, or 100.0%, compared to Yuan’s zero.
- Zhang has taken 12 games versus Yuan (75.0%), while Yuan has won four.
- Yuan and Zhang have played each other one time, averaging 16.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Zhang has averaged 18.6 games per match in her 20 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 41.8% of games.
- Zhang has played 12 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 18.6 games per match and 9.3 games per set while winning 47.1% of games.
- Zhang is 99-for-173 in service games (for a winning percentage of 57.2%) and 46-for-175 in return games (26.3%) on all surfaces.
- On hard courts, Zhang has a 64.4% winning percentage in service games and a 30.3% winning percentage in return games (65 service games won out of 101, and 30 return games won out of 99).
- Zhang’s 45 break points won on 92 total break points (48.9% winning percentage) is 244th this year.
- On hard courts, Zhang has won 45.5% of break points (30 out of 66, which ranks 159th).
Zhang Recent Performances
- Zhang was beaten in the round of 32 of her last tournament (the BNP Paribas Poland Open) 6-7, 4-6 by No. 107-ranked Tereza Martincova on July 25.
- Zhang played an average of 23.0 games in her one match in Warsaw.
- Zhang won six of 12 service games (50.0%) in Poland along with four of 11 return games (36.4%).
- In her 16 matches across all court types in the past year, Yuan has averaged 22.5 games per match and won 52.8% of the games.
- Through nine matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, Yuan has averaged 21.9 games per match and 9.4 games per set, winning 52.3% of the games.
- Yuan has a 70.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (108 of 153 games) and a 37.6% return game winning percentage (56 of 149).
- Yuan has a 74.3% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and is at 36.2% in return games.
Yuan Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the BNP Paribas Poland Open (her previous tournament), Yuan was beaten by Claire Liu 6-7, 6-3, 2-6 on July 25.
- Yuan played one match in Warsaw, averaging 30.0 games per match.