Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Qinwen Zheng vs. Madison Keys Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Madison Keys (-155)||Qinwen Zheng (+125)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Madison Keys (No. 16 in rankings) will take on Qinwen Zheng (No. 24) in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open.
Zheng vs. Keys Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Zheng and Keys have gone head to head.
- Zheng has played 34 matches this year across all court types, averaging 21.3 games per match and winning 55.2% of those games.
- Through 16 matches on hard courts this year, Zheng averages 20.3 games per match and 9.5 games per set with a 58.6% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Zheng’s service game winning percentage is 75.2% (winning 252 of 335 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 34.1% (winning 116 of 340 return games).
- Zheng has 109 wins in 138 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 79.0%), and 49 wins in 136 return games (36.0%).
- Zheng is 111-for-245 on break points (45.3%) to rank 146th.
- On hard courts this year, Zheng ranks 126th in break point win percentage (44.8%) after going 47-for-105.
Zheng Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open, Zheng advanced all the way to the final and then beat No. 52-ranked Jasmine Paolini, 6-4, 1-6, 6-1 on July 23.
- Zheng averaged 22.2 games per match in Palermo in five matches.
- While playing in Italy, Zheng won 82.1% of her service games and 41.8% of her return games.
- In her 30 matches so far this year, Keys has played an average of 19.7 games across all court types.
- In her 11 matches on hard courts so far this year, Keys has played an average of 18.7 games.
- Thus far this year, Keys has won 73.0% of her service games and 40.1% of her return games.
- Keys has won 36.3% of her return games on hard courts, and 69.2% of her service games.
- Keys has converted 46.7% of her break-point chances overall (113 of 242).
- Including hard courts only, Keys has converted 42.0% of her break-point chances (37 of 88).
Keys Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals round of the Wimbledon, Keys’ previous tournament, she was defeated by No. 2-ranked Aryna Sabalenka (2-6, 4-6) on July 12.
- In Keys’ five matches in London, there was an average of 20.2 games per match.
- Keys was victorious in 80.4% of her service games and 36.0% of her return games while playing in United Kingdom.