Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Qinwen Zheng vs. Jasmine Paolini Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, October 14
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Qinwen Zheng (-290)||Jasmine Paolini (+225)|
In the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 semifinals on Saturday, Qinwen Zheng faces Jasmine Paolini.
Zheng vs. Paolini Matchup History
- Zheng and Paolini have played one time in the past five years, in the finals of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open, and Zheng won 6-4, 1-6, 6-1.
- In three head-to-head sets, Zheng has won two, and Paolini one.
- Zheng and Paolini have played 24 total games against each other, with Zheng taking 13 and Paolini 11.
- In one match versus one another, Zheng and Paolini have averaged 24 games and three sets per match.
- In her 46 matches played this year across all court types, Zheng is averaging 21 games per match and winning 53.9% of those games.
- Zheng averages 20.1 games per match and 8.9 games per set in 28 matches on hard courts this year, with a 55.1% game winning percentage.
- Zheng has a 73.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (331 service games won out of 453) and a 34.1% return game winning percentage (157 return games won out of 461).
- Zheng has 188 wins in 256 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 73.4%), and 90 wins in 257 return games (35%).
- Zheng is 210th in break point winning percentage (46.7%) after going 151-for-323 on break points.
- Zheng has won 47.5% of break points on hard courts so far this year (87 out of 183, to rank 190th).
Zheng Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals on Friday, Zheng defeated No. 28-ranked Anhelina Kalinina, 6-3, 6-2.
- In her previous tournament, the China Open, Zheng lost in the round of 64 to No. 5-ranked Elena Rybakina, 1-6, 2-6 on October 2.
- In Beijing, Zheng’s one match had 15 games on average.
- While playing in China, Zheng won 42.9% of her service games and 0% of her return games.
- Paolini has played 21 games per match in her 49 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- In her 33 matches on hard courts so far this year, Paolini has played an average of 19.4 games.
- Thus far this year, Paolini has won 64.1% of her service games and 33.1% of her return games.
- Paolini has won 34.8% of her return games on hard courts, and 64.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Paolini has converted 42.7% of her break-point opportunities (140 of 328).
- Paolini has converted 43.9% of her break-point chances on hard courts (90 of 205).
Paolini Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals on Friday, Paolini defeated No. 113-ranked Laura Siegemund, 6-0, 7-5.
- Paolini was defeated by Aryna Sabalenka (4-6, 6-7) on October 5 in the round of 16s of the China Open (her last tournament).
- Paolini played three matches in Beijing, averaging 26.3 games.
- Paolini clinched 56.1% of her service games and 42.1% of her return games in Beijing.