Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Qinwen Zheng vs. Nadia Podoroska Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Qinwen Zheng (-390)||Nadia Podoroska (+300)|
In the Round of 128 of the US Open on Tuesday, Qinwen Zheng (ranked No. 23) meets Nadia Podoroska (No. 71).
Zheng vs. Podoroska Matchup History
- Zheng has not squared off against Podoroska in the past five years.
- In her 40 matches played this year across all court types, Zheng is averaging 21.2 games per match and winning 54.0% of those games.
- On hard courts, Zheng has played 22 matches (averaging 20.3 games per match and 9.1 games per set).
- Zheng is 292-for-396 in service games (for a winning percentage of 73.7%) and 133-for-401 in return games (33.2%) on all surfaces.
- On hard surfaces, Zheng has a 74.9% winning percentage in service games and a 33.5% winning percentage in return games (149 service games won out of 199, and 66 return games won out of 197).
- Zheng has won 45.7% of her break points this year (128 out of 280, to rank 154th).
- Zheng has won 45.7% of break points on hard courts (64 out of 140, which ranks 128th).
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng was beaten by Iga Swiatek (6-3, 1-6, 1-6) on August 17 in the round of 16 of her previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open.
- In her three matches in Cincinnati, Zheng played an average of 20.7 games.
- In United States, Zheng won 21 of 31 service games (67.7%) and 12 of 31 return games (38.7%).
- Through 23 matches this year, Podoroska has played 20.5 games per match and won 49.0% of them (across all court types).
- Through six matches so far this year on hard courts, Podoroska has played 18.7 games per match and won 49.1% of them.
- Podoroska has won 33.5% of her return games so far this year, and 62.9% of her service games.
- Podoroska has won 52.8% of her service games on hard courts, and 29.7% of her return games.
- Podoroska has converted 53.2% of her break-point chances overall (67 of 126).
- Podoroska has converted 11 of 19 break points on hard courts (57.9%), and is 265th in break points won.
Podoroska Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of her most recent tournament (the Tennis in the Land), Podoroska was defeated 6-3, 2-6, 1-6 by No. 16-ranked Veronika Kudermetova on August 21.
- Podoroska played three matches in Cleveland, averaging 21.0 games.
- Podoroska won 41.7% of her service games (five of 12) in United States along with 33.3% of her return games (four of 12).