Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Qinwen Zheng vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, September 6
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aryna Sabalenka (-360)||Qinwen Zheng (+275)|
In the quarterfinals of the US Open on Wednesday, Qinwen Zheng (ranked No. 23) faces Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2).
Zheng vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- Zheng and Sabalenka have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Zheng has played 40 matches this year across all court types, averaging 21.2 games per match and winning 54.0% of those games.
- Zheng averages 20.3 games per match and 9.1 games per set through 22 matches on hard courts this year.
- Zheng is 292-for-396 in service games (a winning percentage of 73.7%) and 133-for-401 in return games (33.2%) on all surfaces.
- Zheng has finished 149-for-199 in service games on hard courts (74.9% winning percentage), and 66-for-197 in return games (33.5%).
- Zheng is 156th in break point winning percentage (45.7%) after going 128-for-280 on break points.
- On hard courts, Zheng has won 45.7% of break points (64 out of 140, which ranks 127th).
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng defeated No. 5-ranked Ons Jabeur 6-2, 6-4 on Monday to reach the quarterfinals.
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Zheng’s previous tournament, she was beaten 6-3, 1-6, 1-6 by No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek on August 17 in the round of 16 round.
- In her three matches in Cincinnati, Zheng played an average of 20.7 games.
- In United States, Zheng won 21 of 31 service games (67.7%) and 12 of 31 return games (38.7%).
- Through 51 matches so far this year, Sabalenka has played 20.5 games per match and won 59.7% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In her 26 matches on hard courts so far this year, Sabalenka has played an average of 20 games.
- Thus far this year, Sabalenka has won 38.1% of her return games and 80.5% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Sabalenka has won 81.1% of her games on serve, and 38.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 43.6% of her break-point chances (189 of 433).
- On hard courts, Sabalenka has converted 96 of 214 break points (44.9%).
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka beat No. 14-ranked Daria Kasatkina 6-1, 6-3 on Monday to reach the quarterfinals.
- In the semifinals of her previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Sabalenka was defeated 7-6, 3-6, 2-6 by No. 17-ranked Karolina Muchova on August 19.
- Sabalenka played four matches in Cincinnati, and she averaged 24.8 games per match.
- Sabalenka secured 69.4% of her service games and 36% of her return games while playing in United States.