Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Qinwen Zheng vs. Maria Sakkari Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 10
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Maria Sakkari (-155)||Qinwen Zheng (+125)|
On Tuesday, Maria Sakkari (No. 6 in the world) takes on Qinwen Zheng (No. 24) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023.
Zheng vs. Sakkari Matchup History
- In two head-to-head matches, Sakkari has taken down Zheng two times. Sakkari won the last one, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 in the Round of 32 of the Qatar TotalEnergies Open on February 14, 2023.
- Sakkari and Zheng have played five sets against each other, with Sakkari winning four of them and Zheng winning one.
- In terms of games against each other, Sakkari and Zheng have played 43, and Sakkari has won more (27). Zheng has won 16 of them.
- Sakkari and Zheng have played each other two times, averaging 21.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Zheng is averaging 21 games per match in her 46 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.9% game winning percentage.
- Zheng has played 28 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 20.1 games per match and 8.9 games per set while winning 55.1% of games.
- Zheng has compiled a service game winning percentage of 73.1% on all surfaces (331-for-453 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 34.1% (157-for-461 in return games).
- Zheng has 188 wins in 256 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 73.4%), and 90 wins in 257 return games (35%).
- Zheng is 151-for-323 on break points (46.7%) which ranks 210th.
- On hard courts, Zheng has won 47.5% of break points (87 out of 183, which ranks 185th).
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng defeated Kateryna Bondarenko 6-4, 6-3 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- In her most recent tournament, the China Open, Zheng fell in the round of 64 to No. 5-ranked Elena Rybakina, 1-6, 2-6 on October 2.
- Zheng played an average of 15 games in her one match in Beijing.
- In China, Zheng won three of seven service games (42.9%) and zero of eight return games (0%).
- Through 55 matches so far this year, Sakkari has played 21.7 games per match and won 54.0% of them (across all court types).
- Sakkari has played 39 matches on hard courts this year, and 22 games per match.
- Sakkari has won 34.5% of her return games this year, and 73.4% of her service games.
- Sakkari has won 35% of her return games on hard courts, and 74% of her service games.
- Sakkari is 185th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 200 of 469 (42.6%).
- Sakkari has converted 147 of 337 break points on hard courts (43.6%), and is 150th in break points won.
Sakkari Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of the China Open (her previous tournament), Sakkari came close to making the final but was defeated by Coco Gauff 2-6, 4-6 on October 6.
- Sakkari’s three matches in Beijing had an average of 21 games per match.
- Sakkari won 75% of her service games and 25.8% of her return games while playing in China.