Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Qinwen Zheng vs. Aliaksandra Sasnovich Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Qinwen Zheng (-225)||Aliaksandra Sasnovich (+175)|
No. 24-ranked Qinwen Zheng will take on No. 74 Aliaksandra Sasnovich in the Western & Southern Open Round of 64 on Monday, August 14.
Zheng vs. Sasnovich Matchup History
- Zheng and Sasnovich have gone head to head once in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the Australian Open, and Zheng was the victor 6-3, 1-6, 7-6.
- Zheng has taken two sets against Sasnovich (66.7%), while Sasnovich has won one.
- In terms of games against each other, Sasnovich and Zheng have played 29, and Sasnovich has won more (15). Zheng has won 14 of them.
- In one matchup between Zheng and Sasnovich, they have averaged 29.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- In her 37 matches played this year across all court types, Zheng is averaging 21.2 games per match and winning 54.0% of those games.
- Zheng averages 20.2 games per match and 9.4 games per set in 19 matches on hard courts this year.
- Zheng is 271-for-365 in service games (a winning percentage of 74.2%) and 121-for-370 in return games (32.7%) on all surfaces.
- Zheng has finished 128-for-168 in service games on hard courts (76.2% winning percentage), and 54-for-166 in return games (32.5%).
- Zheng has won 44.6% of her break points this year (116 out of 260, which ranks 151st).
- On hard courts this year, Zheng is 52-for-120 on break points (43.3%) which ranks 132nd.
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng was eliminated by Liudmila Samsonova (3-6, 2-6) on August 9 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the National Bank Open.
- Zheng played an average of 20.5 games in her two matches in Montréal.
- In Canada, Zheng won 14 of 21 service games (66.7%) and four of 20 return games (20.0%).
- Through 28 matches this year, Sasnovich has played 22.6 games per match and won 47.5% of them (across all court types).
- Sasnovich has played 13 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 24.3 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Sasnovich has won 61.1% of her service games and 33.6% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Sasnovich has won 61.2% of her games on serve, and 33.7% on return.
- Sasnovich is 198th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 78 of 165 (47.3%).
- Sasnovich has converted 47.1% of her break-point chances on hard courts (33 of 70).
Sasnovich Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Sasnovich beat No. 47-ranked Alycia Parks, 6-1, 6-7, 7-6.
- In the round of 32s of the BNP Paribas Poland Open (her previous tournament), Sasnovich was eliminated by Karolina Muchova 6-4, 6-7, 3-6 on July 25.
- Sasnovich participated in one match in Warsaw, averaging 32.0 games.
- Sasnovich’s service-game winning percentage was 62.5% in Poland, and she was victorious in 31.3% of her games on her opponent’s serve.