Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Qinwen Zheng vs. Katerina Siniakova Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Qinwen Zheng (-120)||Katerina Siniakova (+100)|
In the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, Qinwen Zheng (ranked No. 25) meets Katerina Siniakova (No. 32).
Zheng vs. Siniakova Matchup History
- Zheng and Siniakova have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Zheng has averaged 21.2 games per match in her 28 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 54.5% of games.
- Zheng averages 18.5 games per match and 9.3 games per set in two matches on grass courts this year.
- Zheng is 202-for-269 in service games (for a winning percentage of 75.1%) and 89-for-274 in return games (32.5%) on all surfaces.
- Zheng is 13-for-18 in service games on grass (winning 72.2%) and 0-for-19 in return games (0%).
- Zheng is 132nd in break point win percentage (42.0%) after going 84-for-200 on break points.
- On grass, Zheng has won 0.0% of break points (zero out of 13, which ranks ).
Zheng Recent Performances
- In her last tournament (Viking International Eastbourne), Zheng was eliminated by Jessica Pegula 3-6, 4-6 on June 27, in the round of 32.
- In Eastbourne, Zheng’s one match had 19 games on average.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Zheng won 77.8% of her service games and 0% of her return games.
- Siniakova has averaged 21.3 games per match through her 30 matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 50.8% of the games.
- Siniakova has averaged 19 games per match and 9.5 games per set through one match on grass in the past year.
- Siniakova has a service game winning percentage of 61.2% on all surfaces (172-for-281) and a return game winning percentage of 39.4% (109-for-277).
- Siniakova has a 77.8% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 0% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Siniakova Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of Bett1open (her most recent tournament), Siniakova was beaten by Cori Gauff 3-6, 4-6 on June 20.
- Siniakova played one match in Berlin, and she averaged 19 games per match.
- Siniakova’s service-game winning percentage was 77.8% in Germany, and she captured 0% of her games on her opponent’s serve.