Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Qinwen Zheng vs. Venus Williams Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Qinwen Zheng (-650)||Venus Williams (+425)|
On Wednesday, Qinwen Zheng (No. 24 in the world) takes on Venus Williams in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open.
Zheng vs. Williams Matchup History
- Zheng has not matched up against Williams in the past five years.
- Zheng has averaged 21.2 games per match in her 37 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 54.0% of games.
- Zheng averages 20.2 games per match and 9.4 games per set in 19 matches on hard courts this year, with a 55.7% game winning percentage.
- Zheng has put together a service game winning percentage of 74.2% on all surfaces (271-for-365 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 32.7% (121-for-370 in return games).
- While playing on hard courts, Zheng has a 76.2% winning percentage in service games and a 32.5% winning percentage in return games (128 service games won out of 168, and 54 return games won out of 166).
- Zheng ranks 152nd in break point win percentage (44.6%) after going 116-for-260 on break points.
- On hard courts so far this year, Zheng ranks 133rd in break point win percentage (43.3%) after going 52-for-120.
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng is coming off a 6-1, 6-4 win over No. 74-ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich in the Round of 64 on Tuesday.
- In her most recent tournament, the National Bank Open, Zheng went down in the round of 32 to No. 18-ranked Liudmila Samsonova, 3-6, 2-6 on August 9.
- In her two matches in Montréal, Zheng played an average of 20.5 games.
- Zheng won 66.7% of her service games and 20.0% of her return games in Montréal.
- Williams has averaged 24.6 games per match through her 10 matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 45.1% of the games.
- Through six matches in the past year on hard courts, Williams has averaged 21.8 games per match and 10.1 games per set, winning 45.0% of the games.
- Williams has a service game winning percentage of 61.3% on all surfaces (76-for-124) and a return game winning percentage of 28.7% (35-for-122).
- Williams has a 59.1% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and is at 30.8% in return games.
Williams Recent Performances
- Williams defeated Veronika Kudermetova 6-4, 7-5 on Monday in the Round of 64.
- In the round of 64s of the National Bank Open (her last tournament), Williams was defeated by Madison Keys 2-6, 5-7 on August 7.
- In Williams’ one match in Montréal, there was an average of 20.0 games per match.
- Williams’ service-game winning percentage was 60.0% in Canada, and she won 10.0% of her games on her opponent’s serve.