Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lin Zhu vs. Belinda Bencic Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 1
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Belinda Bencic (-425)||Lin Zhu (+320)|
In the Round of 32 of the US Open on Friday, Lin Zhu (ranked No. 44) takes on Belinda Bencic (No. 13).
Zhu vs. Bencic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Zhu and Bencic have matched up against each other.
- Zhu has played 35 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20.9 games per match and winning 51.0% of those games.
- Zhu averages 21.2 games per match and 9.4 games per set in 26 matches on hard courts this year.
- Zhu has a 63.8% service game winning percentage and a 38.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (231 service games won out of 362, and 142 return games won out of 369).
- Zhu has 175 wins in 274 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 63.9%), and 112 wins in 278 return games (40.3%).
- Zhu’s 135 break points won on 269 total break points (50.2% win percentage) is 150th this year.
- Zhu has won 50.0% of break points on hard courts so far this year (106 out of 212, which ranks 94th).
Zhu Recent Performances
- Zhu is coming off a 6-3, 6-3 victory over No. 18-ranked Victoria Azarenka in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
- In her last tournament (the Tennis in the Land), Zhu made a run before losing to Ekaterina Alexandrova in the semifinals 5-7, 2-6 on August 25.
- Zhu played an average of 17.3 games in her four matches in Cleveland.
- Zhu won 26 of 35 service games (74.3%) in United States along with 17 of 34 return games (50%).
- In her 41 matches this year, Bencic has played an average of 20.7 games across all court types.
- Bencic has played 19.6 games per match in her 31 matches on hard courts this year.
- Bencic has won 36.3% of her return games this year, and 76.8% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Bencic has won 36.8% of her return games and 76.3% of her service games.
- Bencic has converted 148 of 309 break points overall (47.9%), and is 137th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Bencic has converted 50.0% of her break-point chances (108 of 216).
Bencic Recent Performances
- Bencic is coming off a 6-3, 6-3 victory over No. 198-ranked Yuriko Lily Miyazaki in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
- In the round of 64s round of the Western & Southern Open, Bencic’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 6-4, 3-6, 2-6 by No. 84-ranked Cristina Bucsa on August 15.
- Bencic played one match in Cincinnati, and she averaged 27 games per match.
- Bencic was victorious in 28.6% of her service games and 53.8% of her return games while playing in United States.