Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lin Zhu vs. Rebecca Marino Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Classic Birmingham
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 23
- Venue: Edgbaston Priory Club
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Lin Zhu (-165)||Rebecca Marino (+130)|
Lin Zhu will face Rebecca Marino in the Viking Classic Birmingham quarterfinals on Friday, June 23.
Zhu vs. Marino Matchup History
- Zhu and Marino are 2-2 against each other. Marino won their last meeting on April 25, 2023, 7-6, 6-4.
- Marino has taken five sets off Zhu (55.6%), compared to Zhu’s four.
- Marino has won more against Zhu in 88 total games between them, 46 (52.3%) compared to Zhu’s 42.
- Zhu and Marino have averaged 22 games and 2.3 sets in their four matches against each other.
- In her 23 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Zhu is averaging 21.2 games per match while winning 51.8% of those games.
- On grass, Zhu has played four matches (averaging 19.5 games per match and 9.8 games per set).
- Zhu is 154-for-243 in service games (a winning percentage of 63.4%) and 99-for-245 in return games (40.4%) on all surfaces.
- Zhu has a 73.7% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass and a 42.5% winning percentage in return games (28 of 38 in service games, and 17 of 40 in return games).
- Zhu’s 50.5% break point winning percentage (93-for-184) ranks 117th this year.
- On grass, Zhu is 56th in break point winning percentage (66.7%) after going 16-for-24.
Zhu Recent Performances
- Zhu beat Magda Linette 6-3, 6-0 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- In her previous tournament (the Viking Open Nottingham), Zhu was eliminated by Magdalena Frech 2-6, 4-6 on June 14, in the round of 16.
- There were 19.5 games, on average, in Zhu’s two matches in Nottingham.
- Zhu’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 68.4%, and she won 30% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 24 matches this year, Marino has played 23.3 games per match and won 48.4% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In her five matches on grass so far this year, Marino has played an average of 28.4 games.
- Marino has won 63.2% of her service games so far this year, and 23.5% of her return games.
- On grass, Marino has won 69% of her service games and 27.9% of her return games.
- Marino has converted 33 of 96 break points overall (34.4%), and is 209th in break points won.
- Marino has converted 33.3% of her break-point chances on grass (10 of 30).
Marino Recent Performances
- Marino defeated Emina Bektas 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- In the round of 32s of the Viking Open Nottingham (her most recent tournament), Marino lost to Harriet Dart 4-6, 2-6 on June 13.
- Marino played one match in Nottingham, averaging 18 games.
- In United Kingdom, Marino claimed four of nine service games (44.4%) and two of nine return games (22.2%).