Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lin Zhu vs. Mayar Sherif Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lin Zhu (-175)||Mayar Sherif (+140)|
Lin Zhu (No. 48 ranking) will face Mayar Sherif (No. 33) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, August 28.
Zhu vs. Sherif Matchup History
- Zhu and Sherif have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- In her 35 matches played this year across all court types, Zhu is averaging 20.9 games per match and winning 51.0% of those games.
- Zhu averages 21.2 games per match and 9.4 games per set through 26 matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.0% game winning percentage.
- Zhu is 231-for-362 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 63.8%) and 142-for-369 in return games (38.5%) on all surfaces.
- In games on hard courts, Zhu has a 63.9% winning percentage in service games and a 40.3% winning percentage in return games (175 service games won out of 274, and 112 return games won out of 278).
- Zhu’s 50.2% break point win percentage (135-for-269) ranks 150th this year.
- Zhu has won 50.0% of break points on hard courts so far this year (106 out of 212, which ranks 97th).
Zhu Recent Performances
- In the the Tennis in the Land, Zhu’s previous tournament, she was defeated in the semifinals 5-7, 2-6 by No. 22-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova on August 25.
- Zhu played an average of 16.0 games in her two matches in Cleveland.
- Zhu won 76.5% of her service games and 73.3% of her return games in Cleveland.
- In her 32 matches so far this year, Sherif has played an average of 22.2 games across all court surfaces.
- Sherif has played 13 matches on hard courts this year, and 20.7 games per match.
- So far this year, Sherif has won 66.0% of her service games and 28.1% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Sherif has won 66.4% of her games on serve, and 18.1% on return.
- Sherif has converted 94 of 252 break points overall (37.3%), and is 184th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Sherif has converted 21 of 71 break points (29.6%).
Sherif Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of her last tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Sherif was eliminated 2-6, 2-6 by No. 7-ranked Cori Gauff on August 16.
- Sherif played two matches in Cincinnati, and she averaged 26.0 games per match.
- Sherif won 60.0% of her service games and 25.9% of her return games while playing in United States.