Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lin Zhu vs. Laura Siegemund Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lin Zhu (-115)||Laura Siegemund (-105)|
In the Round of 32 of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 on Monday, Lin Zhu (ranked No. 35) faces Laura Siegemund (No. 113).
Zhu vs. Siegemund Matchup History
- In the lone match between Zhu and Siegemund in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open, Siegemund won 6-4, 6-4.
- Siegemund and Zhu have played two sets versus each other, with Siegemund winning two of them and Zhu winning zero.
- In 20 total games against one another, Siegemund has won 12, and Zhu eight.
- Zhu and Siegemund have matched up one time, averaging 20 games and two sets per match.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Zhu has competed in 44 total matches with a 51.7% game winning percentage. She averages 20.9 games per match and 9.6 games per set.
- Zhu averages 21.2 games per match and 9.6 games per set through 35 matches on hard courts this year.
- Zhu has a 65.9% service game winning percentage and a 37.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (301 service games won out of 457, and 175 return games won out of 463).
- Zhu has a 66.4% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 39% winning percentage in return games (245 of 369 service games, and 145 of 372 return games).
- Zhu has won 49.0% of her break points this year (167 out of 341, to rank 197th).
- On hard courts this year, Zhu ranks 155th in break point win percentage (48.6%) after going 138-for-284.
Zhu Recent Performances
- Zhu was beaten in the round of 64 of her previous tournament (the China Open) 0-6, 0-3 by No. 49-ranked Lesia Tsurenko on October 1.
- In her one match in Beijing, Zhu played an average of 9 games.
- Zhu’s service-game winning percentage in China was 0%, and she won 0% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 38 matches so far this year, Siegemund has played 23.1 games per match and won 53.2% of them (across all court types).
- Siegemund has played 27 matches on hard courts this year, and 23.2 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Siegemund has won 34.7% of her return games and 69.9% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Siegemund has won 36.8% of her return games and 67.9% of her service games.
- Siegemund is 254th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 99 of 217 (45.6%).
- Siegemund has converted 79 of 169 break points on hard courts (46.7%), and is 193rd in break points won.
Siegemund Recent Performances
- Siegemund advanced over Diana Shnaider 6-2, 3-0 on Sunday to make the Round of 32.
- Siegemund was eliminated by Coco Gauff (6-3, 2-6, 4-6) on August 28 in the round of 128s of the US Open (her most recent tournament).
- Siegemund participated in four matches in New York, and she averaged 21.8 games per match.
- In United States, Siegemund captured 29 of 43 service games (67.4%) and 21 of 44 return games (47.7%).