Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lin Zhu vs. Moyuka Uchijima Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, September 14
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lin Zhu (-350)||Moyuka Uchijima (+260)|
In the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Thursday, we have a matchup of No. 174-ranked Moyuka Uchijima versus No. 35 Lin Zhu.
Zhu vs. Uchijima Matchup History
- Zhu has not played Uchijima in the past five years.
- Zhu is averaging 21.1 games per match in her 38 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 51.6% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Zhu has played 29 matches (averaging 21.4 games per match and 9.4 games per set).
- Zhu has a 65.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (259 service games won out of 397) and a 38.2% return game winning percentage (154 return games won out of 403).
- Zhu has 203 wins in 309 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 65.7%), and 124 wins in 312 return games (39.7%).
- Zhu’s 147 break points won on 302 total break points (48.7% win percentage) is 156th this year.
- On hard courts, Zhu has won 48.2% of break points (118 out of 245, to rank 108th).
Zhu Recent Performances
- Zhu defeated No. 91-ranked Xiyu Wang 6-4, 6-4 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In her most recent tournament (the US Open), Zhu lost to Belinda Bencic 6-7, 6-2, 3-6 on September 1, in the round of 32.
- Zhu played an average of 23 games in her three matches in New York.
- In United States, Zhu won 28 of 35 service games (80%) and 12 of 34 return games (35.3%).
- In her 22 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, Uchijima has averaged 20.3 games per match and won 49.3% of the games.
- In 15 matches in the past year on hard courts, Uchijima has averaged 19.9 games per match and 8.8 games per set, winning 50.3% of the games.
- Uchijima is 93-for-143 in service games (65%) and 60-for-149 in return games (40.3%) including all surfaces.
- Uchijima has picked up 67 wins in 102 service games when playing on hard courts (65.7%), and 41 wins in 106 return games (38.7%).
Uchijima Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Uchijima defeated No. 181-ranked Ankita Raina, 6-4, 6-2.
- Uchijima was beaten by Vera Zvonareva (5-7, 3-6) on August 26 in the qualification finals of the US Open (her most recent tournament).
- In Uchijima’s three matches in New York, there was an average of 16.7 games per match.
- Uchijima clinched 88% of her service games and 40% of her return games while playing in United States.