Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lin Zhu vs. Xiyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lin Zhu (-170)||Xiyu Wang (+135)|
Xiyu Wang (No. 91) will face Lin Zhu (No. 35) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 on Monday, September 11.
Zhu vs. Wang Matchup History
- Zhu and Wang have met three times in the past five years and Zhu is 2-1, including a 6-4, 6-2 victory for Zhu last time around at the BNP Paribas Poland Open on July 25, 2023.
- In seven total sets against one another, Zhu has won four, and Wang three.
- Zhu has won more versus Wang in 59 total games between them, 32 (54.2%) compared to Wang’s 27.
- In three matchups between Zhu and Wang, they have averaged 19.7 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Zhu has played 38 total matches with a 51.6% game winning percentage. She averages 21.1 games per match and 9.4 games per set.
- On hard courts, Zhu has played 29 matches (averaging 21.4 games per match and 9.4 games per set).
- Zhu has a 65.2% service game winning percentage and a 38.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (259 service games won out of 397, and 154 return games won out of 403).
- Zhu has finished 203-for-309 in service games on hard courts (65.7% winning percentage), and 124-for-312 in return games (39.7%).
- Zhu has won 48.7% of her break points this year (147 out of 302, to rank 156th).
- On hard courts, Zhu has won 48.2% of break points (118 out of 245, which ranks 107th).
Zhu Recent Performances
- In her last tournament (the US Open), Zhu was beaten by Belinda Bencic 6-7, 6-2, 3-6 on September 1, in the round of 32.
- Zhu averaged 23 games per match in New York in three matches.
- Zhu’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 80%, and she won 35.3% on her opponent’s serve.
- Wang has played 37 matches this year (winning 50.4% of games across all court types), and 23.8 games per match.
- Wang has played 24.2 games per match in her 19 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Wang has won 67.1% of her service games and 27.6% of her return games.
- Wang has won 29.8% of her return games on hard courts, and 64% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wang has converted 38.0% of her break-point opportunities (98 of 258).
- Wang is 152nd in break points won on hard courts, converting 57 of 135 (42.2%).
Wang Recent Performances
- Wang was beaten by Bernarda Pera (6-3, 6-7, 2-6) on August 30 in the round of 64s of the US Open (her most recent tournament).
- In her two matches in New York, Wang played an average of 31 games per match.
- Wang was victorious in 75% of her service games and 23.3% of her return games while playing in United States.