Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lin Zhu vs. Qinwen Zheng Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Elite Trophy Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, October 28
- Venue: Hengqin Tennis Center
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Qinwen Zheng (-500)||Lin Zhu (+350)|
In the WTA Elite Trophy Women Singles 2023 semifinals on Saturday, Lin Zhu faces Qinwen Zheng.
Zhu vs. Zheng Matchup History
- Zhu has not gone toe to toe with Zheng in the past five years.
- Zhu has played 48 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20.8 games per match and winning 50.9% of those games.
- On hard courts, Zhu has played 39 matches (averaging 20.9 games per match and 9.5 games per set).
- Zhu is 320-for-495 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 64.6%) and 187-for-501 in return games (37.3%) on all surfaces.
- While playing on hard surfaces, Zhu has a 64.9% winning percentage in service games and a 38.3% winning percentage in return games (264 service games won out of 407, and 157 return games won out of 410).
- Zhu is 178-for-370 on break points (48.1%) to rank 199th.
- Zhu’s 149 break points won on 313 total break points on hard courts this year (47.6% winning percentage) ranks 156th.
Zhu Recent Performances
- Zhu remains in the tournament despite being defeated in the Regular Season, 6-2, 2-6, 1-6 versus Liudmila Samsonova.
- In her most recent tournament (the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023), Zhu lost to Diana Shnaider 4-6, 0-6 on October 16, in the round of 32.
- In her one match in Nanchang, Zhu played an average of 16 games.
- In China, Zhu won three of eight service games (37.5%) and one of eight return games (12.5%).
- Zheng has played 51 matches so far this year (winning 54.7% of games across all court surfaces), and 20.9 games per match.
- Through 33 matches this year on hard courts, Zheng has played 20.1 games per match and won 56.2% of them.
- Thus far this year, Zheng has won 73.6% of her service games and 35.4% of her return games.
- Zheng has won 37% of her return games on hard courts, and 74.2% of her service games.
- Zheng has converted 174 of 373 break points overall (46.6%), and is 201st in break points won.
- Zheng is 180th in break points won on hard courts, converting 110 of 233 (47.2%).
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng defeated No. 13-ranked Jelena Ostapenko 6-4, 1-6, 6-2 on Friday to reach the semifinals.
- Zheng advanced all the way to the final in the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 (her most recent tournament) on October 15, and then took down No. 18-ranked Barbora Krejcikova 2-6, 6-2, 6-4.
- Zheng’s five matches in Zhengzhou had an average of 20.2 games per match.
- Zheng was victorious in 78% of her service games and 47.1% of her return games in Zhengzhou.