Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Vera Zvonareva vs. Katie Boulter Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Katie Boulter (-225)||Vera Zvonareva (+180)|
In the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Sunday, Vera Zvonareva faces No. 50 Katie Boulter.
Zvonareva vs. Boulter Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Zvonareva and Boulter have played each other.
- Zvonareva has played 20.6 games per match in her 14 matches over the past year across all court types.
- On hard courts, Zvonareva has played eight matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 18.4 games per match while winning 44.9% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Zvonareva has won 68.8% of her service games, and she has won 26.9% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Zvonareva, over the past year, has been victorious in 79.6% of her service games and 27.1% of her return games.
Zvonareva Recent Performances
- In the the US Open, Zvonareva’s previous tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 4-6 by No. 85-ranked Yanina Wickmayer on August 29 in the round of 128 round.
- In New York, Zvonareva’s four matches included 20 games on average.
- Zvonareva won 34 of 41 service games (82.9%) in United States along with 13 of 39 return games (33.3%).
- In her 30 matches this year, Boulter has played an average of 21.8 games across all court types.
- Boulter has played 21.9 games per match in her 18 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Boulter has won 34.2% of her return games so far this year, and 70.2% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Boulter has won 28.8% of her return games and 69.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Boulter has converted 77 of 173 break points (44.5%).
- Boulter has converted 43.1% of her break-point chances on hard courts (28 of 65).
Boulter Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the US Open (her previous tournament), Boulter was beaten by Peyton Stearns 4-6, 3-6 on September 2.
- In Boulter’s three matches in New York, there was an average of 21.3 games per match.
- Boulter’s service-game winning percentage was 78.8% in United States, and she was victorious in 32.3% of her games on her opponent’s serve.