Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Vera Zvonareva vs. Arianne Hartono Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Vera Zvonareva (-275)||Arianne Hartono (+210)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Arianne Hartono (No. 165 in rankings) will take on Vera Zvonareva (No. 369) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023.
Zvonareva vs. Hartono Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Zvonareva and Hartono have squared off on the court.
- Zvonareva has played 22 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.7 games per match and winning 47.5% of those games.
- Zvonareva averages 21 games per match and 9.9 games per set in 16 matches on hard courts this year, with a 47.6% game winning percentage.
- Zvonareva has a 63.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (101 service games won out of 158) and a 31.3% return game winning percentage (50 return games won out of 160).
- In games on hard courts, Zvonareva has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games and a 33% winning percentage in return games (76 service games won out of 114, and 38 return games won out of 115).
- Zvonareva is 47-for-114 on break points (41.2%) to rank 332nd.
- Zvonareva’s 36 break points won on 79 total break points on hard courts so far this year (45.6% win percentage) ranks 262nd.
Zvonareva Recent Performances
- Zvonareva was eliminated by Anhelina Kalinina (5-7, 1-6) on October 11 in the round of 16 of her most recent tournament, the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023.
- Zvonareva averaged 24.3 games per match in Zhengzhou in four matches.
- In China, Zvonareva won 12 of 20 service games (60%) and seven of 20 return games (35%).
- In the past 12 months Hartono has competed in 19 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 52.7% of the games. She has averaged 22.7 games per match and 9.4 games per set.
- Hartono has played 17 matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, averaging 22.3 games per match and 9.2 games per set, winning 54.1% of games.
- Hartono has put together a service game winning percentage of 63% on all surfaces (92-for-146) and a return game winning percentage of 37.3% (56-for-150).
- Hartono has gone 80-for-121 in service games on hard courts (66.1%), and 46-for-123 in return games (37.4%).
Hartono Recent Performances
- Hartono was beaten by Yue Yuan (1-6, 2-6) on October 9 in the round of 32s of the Hana Bank Korea Open (her last tournament).
- Hartono participated in three matches in Seoul, averaging 18.3 games.
- Hartono won 42.9% of her service games and 0% of her return games in Seoul.