Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Vera Zvonareva vs. Anhelina Kalinina Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 11
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Anhelina Kalinina (-255)||Vera Zvonareva (+200)|
In the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 28-ranked Anhelina Kalinina versus No. 369 Vera Zvonareva.
Zvonareva vs. Kalinina Matchup History
- Zvonareva and Kalinina have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Through 18 matches over the past year (across all court types), Zvonareva has played 21.2 games per match. She won 46.2% of them.
- On hard courts, Zvonareva has played 12 matches over the past year, and she has totaled 19.9 games per match while winning 45.6% of games.
- Zvonareva has won 30.7% of her return games and 64.5% of her service games over the past year.
- Zvonareva has been victorious in 68.1% of her service games on hard courts and 32.6% of her return games over the past year.
Zvonareva Recent Performances
- Zvonareva beat No. 17-ranked Veronika Kudermetova 6-2, 7-6 on Tuesday to reach the Round of 16.
- Zvonareva was defeated by Xinyu Wang (4-6, 3-6) on October 2 in the round of 64 of her previous tournament, the China Open.
- Zvonareva averaged 19 games per match in Beijing in one match.
- Zvonareva’s service-game winning percentage in China was 55.6%, and she won 20% on her opponent’s serve.
- Kalinina has played 21.6 games per match in her 48 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Kalinina has played 32 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 21.5 games per match.
- Kalinina has won 36.3% of her return games so far this year, and 64.4% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Kalinina has won 63.9% of her games on serve, and 37.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Kalinina has converted 179 of 380 break points (47.1%).
- Kalinina has converted 47.7% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (122 of 256).
Kalinina Recent Performances
- Kalinina is coming off a 6-1, 6-3 victory over No. 456-ranked Ellen Perez in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- Kalinina was beaten by Caroline Garcia (3-6, 2-6) on October 5 in the round of 16s of the China Open (her last tournament).
- Kalinina participated in three matches in Beijing, averaging 20.7 games.
- Kalinina clinched 66.7% of her service games and 34.4% of her return games while playing in China.