Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Vera Zvonareva vs. Diana Shnaider Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Diana Shnaider (-145)||Vera Zvonareva (+115)|
On Tuesday, Diana Shnaider (No. 72 in the world) meets Vera Zvonareva (No. 272) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023.
Zvonareva vs. Shnaider Matchup History
- Zvonareva has not gone toe to toe with Shnaider in the past five years.
- In her 23 matches played this year across all court types, Zvonareva is averaging 21.4 games per match while winning 48.5% of those games.
- Zvonareva has played 17 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 20.6 games per match and 9.8 games per set while winning 49.0% of games.
- Zvonareva is 107-for-165 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 64.8%) and 56-for-168 in return games (33.3%) on all surfaces.
- Zvonareva is 82-for-121 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 67.8%) and 44-for-123 in return games (35.8%).
- Zvonareva is 53-for-122 on break points (43.4%) to rank 317th.
- On hard courts, Zvonareva is 42-for-87 on break points (48.3%) which ranks 249th.
Zvonareva Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Zvonareva won 6-1, 6-2 against Arianne Hartono on Monday.
- In her most recent tournament (the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023), Zvonareva was beaten by Anhelina Kalinina 5-7, 1-6 on October 11, in the round of 16.
- Zvonareva played an average of 24.3 games in her four matches in Zhengzhou.
- Zvonareva’s service-game winning percentage in China was 60%, and she won 35% on her opponent’s serve.
- Shnaider has played 34 matches so far this year, and 20.5 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Through 21 matches this year on hard courts, Shnaider has played 20.5 games per match and won 51.4% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Shnaider has won 66.8% of her games on serve, and 38.1% on return.
- On hard courts, Shnaider has won 68.8% of her service games and 36.2% of her return games.
- Shnaider is 247th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 109 of 243 (44.9%).
- Shnaider has converted 61 of 134 break points on hard courts (45.5%), and is 219th in break points won.
Shnaider Recent Performances
- Shnaider is coming off a 6-4, 6-0 win over No. 35-ranked Lin Zhu in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- In the round of 32s of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 (her previous tournament), Shnaider was beaten by Lesia Tsurenko 4-6, 2-6 on October 9.
- Shnaider played three matches in Zhengzhou, and she averaged 14.7 games per match.
- Shnaider secured 33.3% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games while playing in China.