MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Diamondbacks||– ()||O 9.5 (+105)||-114|
|Marlins||+ ()||U 9.5 (-133)||-102|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Pfaadt (R) MIA: Luzardo (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Luis Arraez will look to extend his 11-game hitting streak when the Miami Marlins (17-19) take on the Arizona Diamondbacks (20-15). The Diamondbacks are listed as -114 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 9:40 PM ET Tuesday, live on MLB Network from Chase Field. Arizona’s Brandon Pfaadt gets the start, and he’ll go against Miami’s Jesus Luzardo.
Diamondbacks vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks are the eighth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.3 runs per game (185 total).
- The Diamondbacks average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 16th in MLB action with 38 total home runs.
- Arizona is second in the majors with a .273 batting average.
- The Diamondbacks are ninth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .331.
- Arizona’s .445 slugging percentage is fifth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have scored 118 runs (just 3.3 per game) this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- Miami’s 30 home runs rank 25th in Major League Baseball.
- The Marlins rank 15th in MLB with a .246 team batting average.
- Miami has an OBP of .302 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Marlins rank 25th in the majors with a .371 team slugging percentage.
Diamondbacks vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have been favored on the moneyline 11 total times this season. They’ve gone 7-4 in those games.
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -114 or shorter, Arizona has a record of 7-4 (63.6%).
- The Diamondbacks have a 53.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Arizona has played in 24 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-13-0).
- The Diamondbacks have covered 50% of their games this season, going 12-12-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Marlins have won six out of the 14 games, or 42.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Miami has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by -102 or more and is 5-8 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 50.5% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total in 10 of its 22 chances.
- The Marlins are 8-16-0 ATS in their 24 games with a spread this season.
|Brandon Pfaadt (ARI)||Pitcher||Jesús Luzardo (MIA)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker is batting .289 this season with a team-high nine home runs and 28 RBI.
- Walker ranks seventh in baseball in homers, and seventh in RBI.
- Walker enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .455 with four homers.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .310 to lead Arizona, while adding five homers and 19 runs batted in this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Gurriel is 67th in home runs and 48th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte has 32 hits this season and a slash line of .264/.324/.496.
- Marte will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .263 with one homer.
- Corbin Carroll leads Arizona with a .310 batting average. He’s also hit five homers and has 11 RBI.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez has put up a team-best batting average of .414.
- Arraez ranks 262nd in home runs and 162nd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Arraez has hit safely in 11 straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .389 with a double, four walks and three RBI.
- Jorge Soler’s seven home runs and 15 runs batted in are both team-highs.
- Soler ranks 22nd among hitters in MLB in homers, and 106th in RBI.
- Soler takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Jon Berti is hitting .267 with four doubles, two home runs and nine walks.
- Yuli Gurriel is hitting .269 with three doubles, three home runs and four walks.
- Yuli Gurriel brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .150 with a home run, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!