MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (-109)||O 8.5 (-109)||-238|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-106)||U 8.5 (-116)||+198|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Webb (R) WSH: Corbin (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (15-19) are favorites (-238) on the moneyline when they take on the Washington Nationals (15-20) Tuesday at 9:45 PM ET, live on NBCS-BA. San Francisco’s Logan Webb and Washington’s Patrick Corbin have been named the starters for this contest.
Giants vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants rank 20th in runs scored with 149, 4.4 per game.
- The Giants are fourth-best in MLB play with 55 total home runs.
- San Francisco has the 18th-ranked batting average in MLB (.240).
- The Giants’ .319 on-base percentage ranks 18th in MLB.
- San Francisco’s .425 slugging percentage ranks eighth-best in baseball.
- The Nationals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 137 total runs (3.9 per game) this season.
- Washington’s 22 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- The Nationals rank 10th in MLB with a .256 team batting average.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Nationals rank 29th in the majors with a .358 team slugging percentage.
Giants vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have been favored on the moneyline 11 total times this season. They’ve finished 5-6 in those games.
- San Francisco has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -238 or shorter.
- The Giants have an implied moneyline win probability of 70.4% in this contest.
- In the 25 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-13-0).
- The Giants have covered 54.2% of their games this season, going 13-11-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Nationals have been the underdog 25 times and won 11, or 44%, of those games.
- Washington is 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +198 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Nationals, based on the moneyline, is 33.6%.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total this season in eight of its 25 opportunities.
- In 25 games with a spread this season, the Nationals are 17-8-0 ATS.
|Logan Webb (SF)||Pitcher||Patrick Corbin (WSH)|
|2 – 5||W/L||1 – 4|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with a .344 batting average. He’s also hit six homers and has 14 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Estrada ranks third in batting average, 17th in on-base percentage, and 25th in slugging.
- Estrada is batting .350 with two homers during his last five outings and is riding a six-game hitting streak.
- LaMonte Wade Jr has collected 24 hits this season and has an OBP of .438. He’s slugging .511 on the year.
- Wade ranks 43rd in baseball in homers, and 204th in RBI.
- Wade has a batting average of .267 in his last five outings and is on a three-game hit streak.
- Wilmer Flores is slashing .270/.316/.517 this season for the Giants.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in home runs with seven and runs batted in with 19.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Luis Garcia is hitting .277 with five doubles, a triple, three home runs and eight walks.
- Garcia ranks 136th in home runs and 79th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Garcia has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .476 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Lane Thomas has collected 17 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Thomas currently ranks 136th in homers and 71st in RBI in the big leagues.
- Thomas has safely hit in six straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .344 with a triple, three home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- Keibert Ruiz is batting .252 with five doubles, three home runs and eight walks.
- Ruiz has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .182 with a double, a home run and four RBI.
- Alex Call is batting .219 with four doubles, three home runs and 16 walks.
- Call takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .167 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!