MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+127)||O 7.5 (-113)||-169|
|Rangers||+1.5 (-149)||U 7.5 (-112)||+143|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Kirby (R) TEX: Heaney (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (21-13) will vie for their fourth straight victory when they visit the Seattle Mariners (17-18) on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW. The Mariners are listed as -169 favorites to stop the streak, while the Rangers are +143 underdogs to keep their momentum. Seattle’s George Kirby gets the start, and he’ll go against Texas’ Andrew Heaney.
Mariners vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 20th in runs scored with 149, 4.3 per game.
- The Mariners rank 19th in MLB action with 37 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Seattle has the third-worst batting average in MLB (.223).
- The Mariners’ .303 on-base percentage is 24th in MLB.
- Seattle is 23rd in baseball, slugging .374.
- The Rangers have scored 223 runs this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- Texas’ 46 home runs rank seventh in Major League Baseball.
- The Rangers rank sixth in MLB with a .264 team batting average.
- Texas has an OBP of .341 this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- The Rangers are fifth in MLB with a .445 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have been the moneyline favorite 15 total times this season. They’ve finished 10-5 in those games.
- Seattle has gone 5-1 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -169 or shorter (83.3% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Mariners a 62.8% chance to win.
- In the 24 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-13-0).
- The Mariners have covered 40.9% of their games this season, going 9-13-0 ATS.
- This season, the Rangers have been the underdog 11 times and won eight, or 72.7%, of those games.
- Texas has entered four games this season as the underdog by +143 or more and is 2-2 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rangers have a 41.2% chance to win.
- Texas and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 16 of its 23 opportunities.
- The Rangers are 16-8-0 against the spread this season.
|George Kirby (SEA)||Pitcher||Andrew Heaney (TEX)|
|3 – 2||W/L||2 – 2|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France has been key for Seattle with 34 hits, an OBP of .356 plus a slugging percentage of .388.
- Including all hitters in Major League Baseball, France is 195th in homers and 79th in RBI.
- France is batting .421 with one homer during his last five games and is on a six-game hitting streak.
- Jarred Kelenic is batting .288 this season with seven home runs and 16 RBI.
- Kelenic ranks 22nd in home runs and 79th in RBI this season.
- Julio Rodriguez has 29 hits this season and a slash line of .210/.278/.399.
- J.P. Crawford has 25 hits and an OBP of .378 to go with a slugging percentage of .346 this season.
- Crawford will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .294 over the course of his last five games.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is hitting .292 with nine doubles, five home runs and 20 walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Semien’s home run total puts him 67th, and his RBI total ranks seventh.
- Semien has hit safely in six games in a row. During his last 10 games he is batting .325 with five doubles, eight walks and six RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has put his power on display as he paces his team with nine home runs and 36 RBI.
- Garcia is seventh overall in homers and first in RBI this year.
- Jonah Heim leads the Rangers with a team-high batting average of .311.
- Heim takes a seven-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is hitting .350 with three doubles, two home runs, two walks and 10 RBI.
- Nate Lowe is hitting .261 with 10 doubles, four home runs and 16 walks.
- Lowe enters this matchup on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .278 with a double, a home run, seven walks and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!