MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Angels||-1.5 (+118)||O 8.5 (-131)||-169|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-138)||U 8.5 (+108)||+143|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Canning (R) WSH: Gore (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (6-5) and the Washington Nationals (4-8) meet in the rubber match of a three-game series on Wednesday at 4:07 PM ET. The Angels are -169 favorites on the moneyline to win the series over the Nationals (+143). Los Angeles’ Griffin Canning gets the start, and he’ll go against Washington’s MacKenzie Gore.
Angels vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels score the fifth-most runs in baseball (62 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Angels rank fifth in MLB action with 17 home runs. They average 1.5 per game.
- Los Angeles’ .238 batting average ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Angels rank 13th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .332.
- Los Angeles’ .411 slugging percentage is 19th in baseball.
- The Nationals have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 46 (3.8 per game).
- Washington has hit just five homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .258 this season, which ranks 11th among MLB teams.
- Washington has the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.333).
- The Nationals rank 26th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .347 this season.
Angels vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Los Angeles has played as moneyline favorites of -169 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Angels have an implied win probability of 62.8%.
- Oddsmakers have set a total for only one of Los Angeles’ games so far this season. It went under the total.
- The Angels have had a run line set for only one outing this season, and they covered.
- The Nationals have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington has played as an underdog of +143 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Nationals, based on the moneyline, is 41.2%.
- Washington and its opponents have failed to hit the over in two tries this season.
- The Nationals have played two games with a spread this season and split those games 1-1 ATS.
|Griffin Canning (LAA)||Pitcher||MacKenzie Gore (WSH)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 0|
Angels Key Hitters
- Mike Trout is batting .282 with three home runs and nine RBI for Los Angeles this season.
- Trout ranks 16th in home runs and 23rd in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Hunter Renfroe has 11 hits and an OBP of .375 to go with a slugging percentage of .537 this season.
- Renfroe ranks 16th in baseball in home runs, and 23rd in RBI.
- Taylor Ward is slashing .311/.404/.467 this season for the Angels.
- Ward is batting .317 with two homers in his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Shohei Ohtani is batting .300 with an OBP of .417 and a slugging percentage of .575 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Alex Call paces the Nationals with seven runs batted in.
- Call’s home run total ranks 111th in the big leagues, and he is 56th in RBI.
- Victor Robles is hitting .389 to lead his team.
- Robles ranks 222nd among hitters in MLB in homers, and 142nd in RBI.
- Lane Thomas is hitting .319 with two doubles and four walks.
- Stone Garrett is batting .583 with two doubles, a home run and two walks.
- Garrett has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .583 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!