MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 21, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
|Orioles||-1.5 (+108)||O 8.5 (-129)||-192|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-126)||U 8.5 (+102)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Wells (R) DET: Lorenzen (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (11-7) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they host the Detroit Tigers (7-10) Friday at 7:05 PM ET on MASN2. Oddsmakers consider the Orioles -192 favorites to extend their streak, while the Tigers are +162 underdogs looking for the upset. Tyler Wells takes the mound for Baltimore while Michael Lorenzen is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
Orioles vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles are the seventh-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.5 runs per game (99 total).
- The Orioles rank ninth in MLB action with 23 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Baltimore’s .249 batting average ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Orioles are fourth in baseball with a .348 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore is eighth in MLB, slugging .428.
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 57 total runs (3.4 per game) this season.
- Detroit has hit just 14 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Tigers rank 29th in MLB with a team batting average of just .218.
- Detroit has an OBP of just .278 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Tigers rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .343 this season.
Orioles vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have won 83.3% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (5-1).
- Baltimore has played as moneyline favorites of -192 or shorter in just two games this season, which it won both.
- The Orioles have an implied moneyline win probability of 65.8% in this game.
- In the eight games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Baltimore, it has combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-2-0).
- The Orioles have a 5-3-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Tigers have won five out of the nine games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Detroit has a record of 1-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +162 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 38.2% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total in four of its nine chances.
- In nine games with a spread this season, the Tigers are 7-2-0 ATS.
|Tyler Wells (BAL)||Pitcher||Michael Lorenzen (DET)|
|0 – 1||W/L||0 – 0|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is batting .309 with four home runs and 14 RBI for Baltimore this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Rutschman is 31st in batting average, fourth in on-base percentage, and 34th in slugging.
- Jorge Mateo’s batting average of .362 leads all Baltimore hitters this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Mateo ranks 57th in home runs and 42nd in RBI.
- Cedric Mullins has collected 16 base hits, an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .394 this season.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .208 this season with a team-high six home runs and 20 RBI.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson has driven in a team-high nine runs batted in.
- Among all batters in the majors, Torkelson’s home run total puts him 99th, and his RBI total ranks 83rd.
- Torkelson heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .263 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Kerry Carpenter has hit three home runs to pace his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Carpenter is 57th in homers and 209th in RBI.
- Nick Maton paces the Tigers with three home runs and nine runs batted in.
- Riley Greene has a club-best .246 batting average.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!