MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 19, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|White Sox||-1.5 (+148)||O 9.5 (-107)||-129|
|Royals||+1.5 (-175)||U 9.5 (-117)||+111|
|Pitching Probables: CHW: Kopech (R) KC: Greinke (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on White Sox vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox will take the field against the Kansas City Royals (14-31) on Friday. The game begins at 8:10 PM ET on NBCS-CHI, with the White Sox listed as -129 favorites on the moneyline. Chicago’s Michael Kopech and Kansas City’s Zack Greinke have been named the starters for this contest.
White Sox vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The White Sox rank 15th in runs scored with 191, 4.2 per game.
- The White Sox are 15th in baseball with 50 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Chicago has the 16th-ranked batting average in MLB (.244).
- The White Sox rank 27th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .303.
- Chicago’s .398 slugging percentage ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Royals have scored the 24th-most runs in the league this season with 182 (four per game).
- Kansas City has hit 44 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Royals have a team batting average of .234 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has an OBP of just .297 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Royals rank 19th in the majors with a .389 team slugging percentage.
White Sox vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The White Sox have won five of the 10 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- Chicago has gone 3-4 (winning 42.9% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -129 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the White Sox a 56.3% chance to win.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 15 times this season for a 15-17-0 record against the over/under.
- The White Sox have put together a 14-21-0 record ATS this season (covering 40% of the time).
- The Royals have won 10, or 34.5%, of the 29 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Kansas City has a record of 9-18, a 33.3% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +111 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 47.4% chance of a victory for the Royals.
- So far this season, Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in 16 of its 31 games with a total.
- The Royals are 16-16-0 against the spread this season.
|Michael Kopech (CHW)||Pitcher||Zack Greinke (KC)|
|1 – 4||W/L||1 – 4|
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert leads Chicago with 12 home runs this season. He’s batting .273 with 28 RBI.
- Including all hitters in MLB, Robert is fourth in home runs and 27th in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn leads Chicago in runs batted in (31) this season. He’s batting .237 while slugging .414.
- Vaughn ranks 99th in home runs and 13th in RBI this season.
- Andrew Benintendi is slashing .278/.341/.354 this season for the White Sox.
- Benintendi will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .471.
- Jake Burger is batting .277 with an OBP of .344 and a slugging percentage of .723 this season.
- Burger enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .444 with three homers.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino has 13 doubles, eight home runs and 21 walks while batting .268.
- Pasquantino is 35th in home runs and 76th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Pasquantino has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .150 with a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is hitting .234 with seven doubles, four triples, seven home runs and 11 walks.
- Witt Jr. ranks 44th in homers and 98th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Witt Jr. heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .318 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Salvador Perez leads the Royals in home runs (nine), runs batted in (25) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .282.
- Edward Olivares has six doubles, two triples, three home runs and nine walks while batting .233.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!