MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Marlins||-1.5 (+132)||O 9.5 (+109)||-149|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-156)||U 9.5 (-133)||+127|
|Pitching Probables: MIA: Rogers (L) ARI: Bumgarner (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Marlins vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (6-7) are favorites (-149) on the moneyline when they take on the Arizona Diamondbacks (8-5) Friday at 6:40 PM ET, live on BSFL. Trevor Rogers will get the ball for Miami while Arizona will counter with Madison Bumgarner.
Marlins vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Marlins are the second-lowest scoring team in MLB play averaging 3.2 runs per game (41 total).
- The Marlins average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 11th in baseball with 15 total home runs.
- Miami ranks 18th in MLB with a .242 batting average.
- The Marlins’ .306 on-base percentage is the fifth-worst in MLB.
- Miami ranks 20th in baseball with a .399 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the 11th-most runs in the league this season with 61 (4.7 per game).
- Arizona has hit just 11 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .265 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an OBP of .311 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 11th in the majors with a .426 team slugging percentage.
Marlins vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Marlins have not played as the moneyline favorite so far this season.
- Miami has not played a game with moneyline odds of -149 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Marlins have an implied win probability of 59.8%.
- Bookmakers have set an over/under for just two of Miami’s games so far this season. It went 1-1-0 against the total.
- The Marlins have had a run line set for just two outings this season, and covered in both.
- The Diamondbacks have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Arizona has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +127 moneyline set for this game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.1% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Arizona and its opponents have gone over the total this season in one of its three opportunities.
- In three games with a spread this season, the Diamondbacks are 1-2-0 ATS.
|Trevor Rogers (MIA)||Pitcher||Madison Bumgarner (ARI)|
|0 – 2||W/L||0 – 1|
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez leads Miami with a .500 batting average.
- Among batters in baseball, Arraez is 124th in homers and 129th in RBI.
- Arraez is batting .579 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a six-game hitting streak.
- Jorge Soler is batting .217 this season with a team-high four home runs and eight RBI.
- Soler ranks eighth in homers and 49th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Soler will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .158 with one homer.
- Garrett Cooper leads Miami in runs batted in (eight) this season. He has a .333 batting average and a .619 slugging percentage.
- Bryan De La Cruz has collected nine hits this season and has an OBP of .325. He’s slugging .371 on the year.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Geraldo Perdomo has sent home a team-high eight runs batted in.
- Perdomo is 124th in home runs and 49th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Josh Rojas has five doubles and three walks while batting .412.
- Rojas ranks 235th in homers and 92nd in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Corbin Carroll has racked up a team-high batting average of .255, and paces the Diamondbacks in home runs (three).
- Ketel Marte has six doubles, a home run and two walks while hitting .229.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!