MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CA
|Mets||-1.5 (-384)||O 9.5 (-101)||-188|
|Athletics||+1.5 (+305)||U 9.5 (-120)||+159|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Carrasco (R) OAK: Fujinami (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Oakland Athletics (3-11) are the underdogs on the moneyline (+159) in Saturday’s contest versus the New York Mets (8-6). The game starts at 4:07 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The Athletics are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +305 odds. New York’s Carlos Carrasco gets the start, and he’ll go against Oakland’s Shintaro Fujinami.
Mets vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets are the 10th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.9 runs per game (68 total).
- The Mets rank 23rd in MLB action with 13 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- New York ranks 28th in MLB with a .224 batting average.
- The Mets’ .347 on-base percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
- New York’s .367 slugging percentage is the fifth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Athletics have scored 57 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Oakland has hit 16 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Athletics rank 21st in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- Oakland has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Athletics are 24th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
Mets vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have won two of the three games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- New York has played as moneyline favorites of -188 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Mets’ implied win probability is 65.3%.
- New York has played in three games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total one time (1-2-0).
- The Mets have covered 66.7% of their games this season, going 2-1-0 ATS.
- The Athletics have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- Oakland has not won as an underdog of +159 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Athletics have a 38.6% chance to win.
- Games involving Oakland have gone over the total this season in each of its four opportunities.
- The Athletics are 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
|Carlos Carrasco (NYM)||Pitcher||Shintaro Fujinami (OAK)|
|0 – 2||W/L||0 – 2|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso is batting .269 this season with a team-high six home runs.
- Alonso ranks first in homers and 16th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Alonso is batting .333 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Francisco Lindor leads New York in runs batted in with 15 while batting .245 with three homers.
- Lindor ranks 31st in Major League Baseball in homers, and fourth in RBI.
- Lindor will look to extend his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .250 with two homers.
- Brandon Nimmo has collected 11 base hits, an OBP of .466 and a slugging percentage of .341 this season.
- Nimmo will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .316.
- Starling Marte leads New York with a .295 batting average.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Brent Rooker leads the Athletics with four home runs and 11 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, Rooker is 11th in homers and 24th in RBI.
- Rooker has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .474 with four home runs, two walks and 11 RBI.
- Esteury Ruiz has a club-high .311 batting average.
- Ruiz currently is 246th in home runs and 105th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Ruiz heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .500 with a double and three RBI.
- Shea Langeliers is hitting .250 with a double, three home runs and three walks.
- Ramon Laureano has four doubles, a triple, two home runs and four walks while hitting .234.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!