MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Twins||-1.5 (-270)||O 8.5 (-125)||-133|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (+223)||U 8.5 (+102)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ryan (R) BOS: Kluber (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (9-9) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (+113) in Wednesday’s contest against the Minnesota Twins (10-7). The game starts at 7:10 PM ET on MLB Network. The Red Sox are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +223 odds. Minnesota’s Joe Ryan and Boston’s Corey Kluber have been named the starters for this contest.
Twins vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 25th in runs scored with 67, 3.9 per game.
- The Twins are 21st in MLB play with 17 total home runs.
- Minnesota’s .222 batting average ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Twins’ .290 on-base percentage is the third-worst in MLB.
- Minnesota’s .359 slugging percentage is 25th in MLB.
- The Red Sox are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fourth with 96 total runs this season.
- Boston has hit 21 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Red Sox rank 17th in MLB with a .241 team batting average.
- Boston has an on-base percentage of .324 this season, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Red Sox are 13th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
Twins vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Minnesota has played as moneyline favorites of -133 or shorter in just two games this season, which it won both.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Twins’ implied win probability is 57.1%.
- In the seven games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total two times (2-5-0).
- The Twins are 4-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Red Sox have been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- Boston has been at least a +113 moneyline underdog three times this season, but was upset in all of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.9% chance of a victory for the Red Sox.
- Games involving Boston have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in seven of nine chances this season.
- The Red Sox are 3-6-0 ATS in their nine games with a spread this season.
|Joe Ryan (MIN)||Pitcher||Corey Kluber (BOS)|
|3 – 0||W/L||0 – 3|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa has been key for Minnesota with 11 hits, an OBP of .298 plus a slugging percentage of .400.
- Of all MLB hitters, Correa ranks 148th in batting average, 137th in on-base percentage, and 103rd in slugging.
- Trevor Larnach leads Minnesota in runs batted in (nine) this season. He’s batting .237 while slugging .339.
- Larnach ranks 165th in homers and 71st in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Joey Gallo’s three home runs lead all Minnesota hitters, and he’s slugging .778.
- Byron Buxton has collected 13 hits this season and has an OBP of .292. He’s slugging .379 on the year.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers paces the Red Sox in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (17).
- Devers’ home run total ranks third in MLB, and he is eighth in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo’s .348 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Verdugo currently ranks 165th in home runs and 125th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Verdugo takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .471 with a double, four walks and an RBI.
- Justin Turner has four doubles, a home run and nine walks while batting .277.
- Masataka Yoshida has a double, a home run and eight walks while batting .167.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!